Annelise

Annelise sat down at her desk, pulling out her textbooks and opening her Math textbook up, ready to study. The ginger girl put her hair in a ponytail and turned on the light. Annelise looked at her watch. 11:41 PM. Annelise stayed up to study every night. Annelise came from a poor family in Pennsylvania who always dreamed of going to Columbia College. Her dream came true when she became a college freshman. Annelise always wore a hood and jeans to school every day. But today was different. Instead of a hood and jeans, Annelise wore a white t-shirt with a khaki skirt. She also wore flip-flops today instead of sneakers. Annelise stayed in a dorm with no roommate, because she's a very shy girl. However, Annelise is very intelligent. She got a scholarship to Columbia College and get accepted. She's been known as the 'smartest girl in the girls' dorm building'. Annelise continued studying for 4 hours before she heard her phone beep. She picked it up. It was from Raquelle. Annelise and Raquelle have been Internet friends since 4th grade, and they always chatted to each other. They were in 2 different colleges.

(THE TEXTING CONVERSATION):

Raquelle:Anna, guess what?

Annelise:What?

Raquelle:I'm moving to your college

Annelise:That's so cool! We'll get to meet each other in person!

Raquelle:YES!!!! :)

(TEXTING CONVERSATION ENDS)

Annelise got up and went to sleep, hoping tomorrow is a great day.