The Terminator and the Flying Monkeys

The Terminator and the Flying Monkeys. The story of rich love and friendship <3

It was a pale cloudy day, and the Terminator was sitting under a half dead tree. His boredom was getting the best of him, so he decided to read his 11 year old sisters favorite tween magazine, The Rich Girl. While scanning each page he stumbled upon a quiz stating, "What you should be when you grow up!" Now the Terminator wasn't going to take a quiz for tween girls on their future career, But it did lead him to the thought, "Do I really want to be the Terminator all my life?"

As he sits there, contemplating on his destiny when he realized, "I'm a bit chilly." Since it wasn't to far he decides to go to his local neighborhood Walmart to get a cozy fleece blanket. He starts speed-walking his way over and noticed, the sky was kinda red. He didn't think to much of it and just kept walking. On his way over to get himself a wonderful, cheap blanket for a great price; he hears a shriek of terror. Looking around feeling so discombobulated all he can think of is, "What the frizzle frazzle?!". A woman hears his voice and comically cries, "Look! The Terminator will save us!" Before he can even answer back a flying money jumps on his back! He whips himself around and the monkey flies off his back. The monkey lands on the ground and the Terminator looks it in the eyes, "It almost has the look of childhood trauma!" As the monkey just keeps looking at the Terminator with its puppy eyes the Terminator shouts, "I will save you, you and your kind!" The monkey cries of relief and signals the Terminator to follow him. It starts to scamper off, and the Terminator follows quickly behind him.

Now, if you are at this point in the story you may be thinking, "What the crud is happening right now?" And believe me, it gets weirder. But anyways, enough of me talking, let us proceed with this heartfelt and action packed story.

"Where are we going?" The Terminator asks, the monkey just keeps scampering on. At this point they were far past the blanket section and heading their way towards the frozen food section.

Finally after walking for about 20 minutes they reach the frozen food section. The monkey slowly puts his hand out and touches the wall, and to the Terminators surprise the wall starts opening.

They quietly walk in and within the first 30 seconds of being there the Terminator sees, 6 monkeys in a game of poker, three eating/making sushi, and one running a non-alcoholic wet bar. He looks around to see what other things were happening in the dim lighted room. Then he noticed his little monkey friend was not there beside him anymore, but rather at the non-alcoholic wet bar. He was quite taller than all the monkeys there so he makes his way over like it's a maze. He sees his monkey friend and awkwardly sits down beside him. As he sits down the monkey is getting a drink.

He looks at the menu to see what he would like to drink when the monkey says (in a jersey kind of accent), "So what brought you here?" A little astonished that the monkey could talk the Terminator says, "Umm... I was trying to find a cozy blanket." The monkey chuckles then sips his drink and answers, "I'm Jim." And The Terminator responded with, "I'm The Terminator." Jim happily says, "Well now that we know each other on a first name basis, there is something I need to tell you." The Terminator gets excited, as this might finally be what he can do with his future! He excitedly said, "What is it?" Jim answers with, "We need you."

To be continued because I'm quite tired now.