Chapter I

I looked down,"It's not what it looks like...." He glared at me. 

"You lied to me." He stated. I had been caught.

"I did it for us!" I exclaimed. He scoffed and his pacing came to a halt.
We sat in silence until he said something. 

"I can't believe you." He exclaimed. He ran his hands over his face. "I need some time away from you." My heart broke. I grabbed his face. 

"Please don't do this." I begged. His eyes softened. 

"Please don't leave me." I cried. He stepped away.

"You let her walk away! Not me." He yelled. 

I glared at him. "How dare you! You have no idea what I've done for you. I left everything for this, I left it all for you! We were supposed to be family!"                                                

I woke up gasping for air. I looked at my alarm and groaned. I got ready for school and headed to the kitchen. My sister, Harper, looked me up and down.

 "Crocs? Who hurt you so much in this life?" I looked down at my footwear and glared at her.

"You little shit!" I lunged for her.  

"Girls! Mia.. watch your language." She told us firmly. 

"Sorry Ivy." We both said. 

"Is Tyler picking you up today?" Ivy asked. I nodded. Ivy is our older sister, she's taken care of us since our parents died. The front door opened. Speak of the devil. 

"Hey girls! Hope you don't mind me joining you guys for breakfast." He says while shoving his face with bacon. Harper and I stared at him as Ivy poured him a glass of orange juice. I stood up and grabbed his arm and dragged him out the door. He checked me out as we got in the car. 

"You look pretty today. I like you in blue."I grimaced. 

"Are you flirting...with me?" He grinned. 

"Are you smiling or is that a grimace? I can't tell the difference." I rolled my eyes. 

"Pay attention to the road." He winked at me as we pulled up at the school. We both got out and headed into the building.