Prologue

D I S C L A I M E R:

I DO NOT OWN THE FANTASTIC BEAST FRANCHISE OR ANY OF IT'S CHARACTERS AND IT'S PLOT. I SIMPLY OWN THE CHARACTERS I HAVE CREATE AND THE STORY PLOT ITSELF. 

            "ROSEDALE! HURRY UP WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY, THE OTHERS ARE LEAVING!"

Grabbing her heavy backpack and barely getting her shoes on, Catherine ran out towards the voice of Kathy Ross, more commonly known and called as General Ross. Running to her position in line, she hoped that Ross wouldn't call out on her. This day was important, it was when they first venture out into the world and meet reality. The group had been employed to a side of Germany where a group of armed soldiers was fighting against one of their allies. Catherine has heard that they had almost elected another leader, and it was horrible. Thousands of people had died and the Royal Marines weren't letting that happen. It was the day that they were going to fight back. The only problem with that was the group had not known the ways of the German soldiers at that time. Have they knew about the tricks, they would've saved a lot more lives.

"ROSEDALE WHERE ARE YOU?!" 

"Present!"

"Why were you late," Glaring at the woman, Ross sent chills down her spine. She was a mad soldier, as few would call. Her face showed how much she was dedicated to the country, her voice alarmed others as what she called a normal voice would be shouting.

"I tripped over the bed," She lied.

"Well it better not happen again. Understand?!"

"Yes"

"Good." Clearing her throat, she turned her attention back to the other instead." Today! Is important. You will fight. You will march onto that battlefield with pride and with courage. Do not fear death, do not fear pain. If you are in danger, you will call for help. If they are coming closer or have attacked you, fight back. Once you get outrun for your life.  If there is someone left behind, do not wait another single moment and help them. If you are captured, run for your life as well as others. One of you must decide who will die, for the others to live. Or you all die, and no one survives."

If only Ross had said the captured part more detailed and as if were important, because Catherine Rosedale never expected herself to be held at gunpoint with a knife threatening to cut the skin on her throat. She wasn't alone, with four other marines at her side, she was to make a choice. To be hunted, or die. Looking over to the others, they were people she didn't even know about. But the pleading looks on their faces made the decision to be hunted. Making eye contact with the others, she nudges her chin towards the desert. Making sure they understood, Catherine looked around to see the few guards standing behind them. Preparing herself, she ran off. Her hands still bound to her back and her heart pounding against her chest. She hoped for all of the guards to follow her, for all of them to run after her so the others will have a chance. But thee was the only hope. Her hands bound to her back, she couldn't run as fast as she used to. Many times Catherine nearly tripped. The desert wasn't giving her an easier time, it began to slow her down. Looking over her shoulders, she made the biggest mistake of her life. Catherine had not seen the object in front of her, and she tripped right over it.