Childhood Bliss [Prologue]

"DEKU!" Your small, 6 year old body ran up to the green haired boy, pure exictment evident on your face. You pulled him into a bone crushing hug, jumping up and down. The boy, also 6, struggled to breathe as he let out a "[N-nickname]". You finally let go of the small boy, before turning around and sending a wave that looked almost as though your wrist was dislocated to Bakugou, whos 6 year old self was also present at the playground at that moment. The blonde hedgehog simply tched before walking away, obviously irritated.  You, however payed no mind to the boy, as it was common for him to be randomly angry. You learned that from months of believing you were best friends with the boy.

Turning your attention back to the freckled child, you excitedly picked up several rocks from the floor. He raised an eyebrow, watching your moves as you continues to fill your pockets to the brim with stones you collected from the playground floor. Finally content with the amount of rocks you've collected, you turned back around. "Look what I can do!" You grinned happily, gathering the collected pebbles in your pockets into your tiny hands. Looking down with your toothy grin, you squished your hands together and closed your eyes, focusing on all the rocks in between. Seconds later, a small amount of light was produced from your closed hands as the rocks started to merge together. Then, you focused on the image of All Might, Midoriyas personal number 1 hero, and from there, you produced a small figurine like statue of the symbol of piece.

Finally, you opened your eyes excitedly, looking up at the boy in front of you who was in complete and utter awe. "Look! Look!" Your high pitched childish voice giggled with delight at your creation. "I got my quirk!"Your green friend stood there with wide eyes, mouth agape as complete and utter shock was written all over his face as he tried to comprehend what just happened. Finally snapping back to reality, the boy cried out a "That's amazing!" Childish giggles were heard from both of you as you continued to talk. Your quirk was called earth, you could basically control any and everything made of rock and or cement, including making weird shapes or figures (and in this case, an All Might figurine). "How'd you find out?" "I was just throwing rocks. And I squeezed really hard on one and it took the shape of my hand and I was confused and I tried doing it with other rocks and it did the same thing and then I tried taking pebbles and putting them all together and then it made a big solid blob and it felt really weird and then I thought about All Might and then the blo-" "My quirk is way more cooler than yours, rockhead" a certain blonde cut your rambles off. Turning to him, he stood there with his hands on his hips, a smirk on his face as he presented a hand, small explosive sparks coming out from it. Your eyes instantly lit up, your mouth forming a o as you stared at the boys palm.

"That's so cool Kacchan!" "Kacchan? Who the hell told you to call me Kacchan?" "You shouldn't cuss Kacch-" "STOP CALLING ME KACCHAN" "Okay, Kaaaacchaaaannn" you ."Kacchan?" Midoriya spoke up. "What's that mean?" You giggled. "Ka-cchan. Katsuki-Chan". The boys mouth formed an o in understanding. You took pride in making such a cool nickname.

Midoriya suddenly looked to the ground, a sad smile planted on his face.  "I wish I had a cool quirk like you and kacchan" he said. He refused to look up, bangs covering his eyes as he continued to speak. "I still haven't gotten mines yet, I'll probably be quirkless".

You wrapped an arm around his shoulder, a hopeful glint in your eyes as you began to speak. "I'm sure you'll get your quirk soon. Besides, quirk or not, you'll always be my hero!" You gushed towards him, swinging him around as you did so. The boy giggled, a hopeful glint in his eye as he looked up at the setting sun, which casted a pinkish hue onto the days sky.He let out a small "yeah" as he clenched his fist in hope. Maybe he will get a quirk one day. 
_________

Why the hell did everything change so quickly?