PROLOGUE

This is just a Fan Fiction I made about my two favourite animes: Hunter x Hunter and Fairy Tail.

I don't own any of them.

*********************************

As she walks in the streets of Magnolia, Yuina Heartfilia swings her new found key around her index finger, tied on a necklace like a pendant.

She is a Celestial spirit mage and a member of Fairy Tail. It was thru the influence of her cousin Lucy Heartfilia that she decided to join the guild just a year ago.

Fairy Tail is a group of magicians who are using their special talents to earn money. They are hired for an assignment and they get paid once it is done. (for those who are not familiar with fairy tail)

There are also a lot of other guilds in their world.

She just returned from a long assignment and is so excited to know the new S-class wizards who passed the S-class exam. (S-class wizards are few strong wizards who passed a certain trial)

At the time when Yuina was on an assignment, their guild held an S-class trial in Tenrou Island (where lies the grave of Mavis Vermilion, Fairy Tail's first master).

In this trial, the participants are being elected and nominated so only wizards that they believed are strong can join.

When it comes to power, there's just one ability that is known to Yuina. The ability to summon the Celestial spirits from the spirit world using her special keys. As of now, she only collected four silver keys:

● Gate of the Dove

● Gate of the Swordsman

● Gate of the Marionette

● Gate of the Pierrot (new key)

As to physical appearance, Yuina has very long wavy blonde hair that almost reaches down to her feet. She has soft brown eyes and a fine white skin.

Lucy finds her young cousin to be a lot more like her. They are both loving, caring and intelligent. They are also the same when it comes to vanity.

As Yuina approaches the guild, she saw little Romeo running towards her shouting her name.