I hate all of you

^I want these chairs 

but Pol looks weird 

but *cough* lets continue into my shi- I mean my happy accident

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ringo was a lot like the next guy, but as John was literally next to him there was no connection or similarities as they were different but still similar at heart......at times. Right now is not a good time for them to be similar.

Of course meetings are anything but entertaining and well boring but people can last and find at least one saving grace or silver lining but Paul of course can't find one cause Ringo and John probably took it.

Let me explain.

The four boys where sitting in a sort of conference room. It had the long table and spining office chairs but other than that it was pretty bare and for that reason the boys absolutely wanted to leave and do something else but of course life doesn't agree and Brian has to leave them to deal with ideas for what's the bands next thing to do. 

Leaving Paul in charge cause he at least has a sense of responsibility and George as his right hand man as well because....well do I need to say other than he isn't as well troubled, which of course offended Lennon.

"You put the toddler and the baby as the adults while me and Rings are right here?!" he argued hating the moment even more as he shot daggers into the three men while Ringo was here just moving around in his office chair while reading. So pure.

John of course didn't back away without a fight but ten minutes later it ended with Paul, George and Eppy victorious and John a sulking mess who would rather be in away other place then here.

"Behave boys, especially you Lennon" Eppy pointed at John ,who in turn stuck out his tongue in a child-like mocking which made the older man sigh as he closed the door to the band. John sucked in a breath as he just sat in his chair, going perfectly still and quiet only the clicking of the wheels and Ringo's slight hum that made the atmosphere a bit better.

After a while Ringo put down his book and let out a breath of boredom and looked around the room, George looked half-asleep, John looked like he was deep in taught and was in his own world and Paul just looked bored. Ringo shifted back and forth in his seat which made the other boys look at him.

Realizing what hes doing he started to do it on purpose and started to move back and fourth in his chair making him move around the said bare room in a freenzy like manor. Noticing in what the blue eyed bloke was doing John joined in as he also started to move around which irritated the youngest two but they both decided to let it slide as they were all bored and needed a little bit of entertainment.(And by a little they meant a lot)

At first it was innocent enough.John and Ringo playing back and fourth like a couple of elementary school boys but it soon turned sour as John started to hit Ringo with the force of his chair which made Ringo do the same with John ,which made the other two blokes try to break it up.

"I will take away both of your chairs so you'll sit in the floor.Behave" Paul lectured as the older boys sighed and agreed to stop.

For a while John and Ringo did seem to actually listen to them but after a while Ringo started to rock back and fourth which annoyed Paul for some reason.

"Ringo" Paul warned 

"Yes Paulie?" Ringo replied sweetly as he continued to spin, this time in a immobile circle making the boys a bit dizzy just looking at him 

"I will strangle you if you don't stop" Paul replied coldly

Ringo stopped momentarily but picked up speed as he smiled wickedly "You love me too much to do that" He laughed as he questioned Paul's threat.