Lunch

It's a usual day and the dinner lady serves you some inedible food for the 100th time this year, and you sit down and try to see what you can eat. None of it. You can eat none of it. And whats the deal with overcooked vegetables. Like they can't get it right. Honestly how hard could it be. But tbh if I were cooking food for one thousand different pupils I'd give up and just feed them some crap that tricks you it's edible.
Remember - back in year seven, when you hear the lunch bell ring. Like no joke when the year seven bell goes you see them go past like a pack of freaking wildebeest.
And smuggling hot food from the canteen so you can eat peacefully in your form room is a freaking life or death situation. No joke. Honestly.
Like it's Friday, right, and u got ur burger in your blazer pocket and a smug look on your face, ready to take on the hallway. You see a year seven in front of you with her burger held in her hands in front of her for the whole world to see - and you start laughing to yourself (you know she gonna get caught). When suddenly out of literal nowhere a teacher appears and starts yelling at the year seven in front of you. At this point you are s h o o k e t h. You make the dash to your form room like you are escaping prison or something. When you reach your form room, you know you aren't safe, cause the teacher is gonna pop in and check if anyone is eating hot food upstairs. Meanwhile the teacher is ready to lecture you on how hot food is for downstairs, she opens the door and there is no one with hot food upstairs - or so she thinks. And there you are under your form tutors desk eating your burger, feeling like a freaking genius.