Becoming Friends

"All done,finally." Sal finished unpacking his stuff in his room,everything thrown around,in his trashy room. "Hey dad." "Heya Sal,hows about you go make some friends." "Ok." Sal started off on his floor. Then to the third floor. He found a tall woman mopping the floor. "Hello." Sal said. "Holy sugar muffins! You scared me. You must be those new people that moved into 402 right?" "Yep that's us." "I have a son about your age in the basement! Maybe you two could be friends." She handed Sal a card. It had "basement." written on it sloppily. "And what's your name dear?" "Sal my friends call me Sally Face." "I'm Lisa,you take care of yourself now! Bye-bye!" Lisa waves good bye and started mopping again.

Sal went into the elevator and went to the basement. The door was already cracked so he went in. A strange voice yelled out. "Mom you're home already?" "I'm not your fucking mom." Sal said. "Then who the fuck are you?!" "I'm your fairy fucking godmother bitch!" Sal heard laughing coming from a room. Then there was a loud thud and even more laughing. "Come on in dude!" Sal went in to see a laughing brunette on his floor. "Dude that was so fucking funny." "Not much of a comedian haha." Sal laughed a little. "Woah dude cool mask!" "It's a prosthetic..." "Oh shit! I'm sorry if I offended you dude! That prosthetic is cool though!" Sal smiled,although the brunette couldn't see it. "What's you're name?" Sal asked. "Larry,you?" "I'm Sal but my friends call me Sally Face." "Okay,Sally Face." Sal went and sat in one of the orange bean bags. "What's the SF on your shirt mean?" "It's means..Sally Face!" Larry laughed a bit. "Wait really?" "Nah I'm just joking with ya. It means Sanitys Fall." "Whats "Sanitys Fall?"" Sal asked,confused. Larry's eyes lit up. "DUDE YOU GOTTA LISTEN TO IT!" Larry put a CD into his CD player and it started playing this rock music. Larry and Sal started head banging. They're were like best friends. It got late and Sal headed home. He waved goodbye to Larry and headed to the 4th floor. He went to his room and took off his prosthetic. "I look so ugly..schools tomorrow so I should get to bed.." Sal took off his shirt and pants and lie down. He slowly drifted off to sleep.

It was the next day,the first day of school. Sal got a bit nervous but got over it quickly. Sal rode the bus and met Larry and some others by the lockers. "Hi Larry!" Sal called out and waved,walking over to him. "Heya Sally Face,I'd like to introduce you to some people." There was a boy with curly red hair. And a girl with long brunette hair. Larry pointed to the girl with brunette hair. "This is Ashley." "Hiya there Sal you can call me Ash!" "Hi Ash!" "And this is Todd. The nerd." Larry snickered. "I'm not a nerd Larry! I'm just scientifically smarter by a certain percentage." "In English please." Said Larry kind of annoyed. "It means I'm better than you,Larry" said Todd pushing up his glasses. Larry acted offended which made Sal and Ash laugh. "How,DARE YOU." Larry acted out a whole scene which Sal and Ash were basically dying. Then the bell rung. Sal went to the office. "Hello I'm new and would like to know my classes. " "All your classes are with Larry except last period." "Ok thank you." Sal headed off to Larry. "Looks like we have all our classes together except for last period." "Sweet dude lets go!" A few hours pass and it's finally last period. There was a kid named Travis that sat beside Sal. "Faggot.." Travis whispered. "May I use the restroom?" Asked Sal. "Yes you may." Sal went to the bathroom. He looked at his reflection. Soon Travis walked in and pushed Sal against the wall. "You fucking faggot! You better be my boyfriend or I'll beat you until you can't fucking breathe got that fag?!" "Y-Yeah.." Sal said. Sal felt weak. He didn't know what to do. Travis punched his stomach and left. Sal cried until the bell rung. Sal got onto the bus and when he got home he went to Larry's. He wanted to tell him everything. But remembered what Travis said. He was scared. He was weak.

Sal and Larry talked until dark. Sal went home and fell asleep.

Wowie 759 words! I'll update later. Hope you enjoy my little pancakes!