Tamed(pewdiecry)

{{can't write for shit but il try}}

Felix

I stared at the damp pavement as i sat under the bus shelter waiting for it at nearly 23:00 getting out of work late as usual but after working nealy ten hours with short breaks when i can takes it out of me, but of course I need the money to actually live, but living in a shitty apartment in the center of Florida isn't a palace but it really could be worse.

Sitting there rambling my mind on my lifestyle I hear the fimiliar hiss of the breaks on the bus and scrounge out the change i needed before walking onto the grubby transport sitting fairly toward the back it only being an old drunken man coming back from a bar i presume and a hooded figure in the corner leant up against the side with his head slouched on the bar of the chair.

Fairly normal until something caught my eye, the lighting it was flickering not randomly but over his head while in sync he tapped his fingers over the cold metal making the light flicker whenever he touched it.

Feeling uncomfortable I shuffled down the seats being closer to the front with a strange look from the old man, being closer to him i smelt the rench of whiskey or gin I couldn't really tell as i wasn't that big of a drinker but it was something alchoholic for sure. Sitting for nearly twenty minutes we finally enter into my street making me stand up walking over and pressing the button to hear the small 'dinging' noise above us, hearing a shuffle behind me I faked a cough to look over my shoulder seeing the vibrant hoody behind me with a black print of 'sup?' across the chest of it, i didn't dare look to his face as I had already been looking well over fifteen seconds. Walking down the garbage covered steps out into the breezy air stopping to take a deep breath of the air after the shower of rain.

 Snapped out of the very short daze by the male behind me pushing me out of the way of him, thinking 'fucking rude...I guess I must have been standing infront of the door' looking down walking toward the block of flats across the street before shaking my key not able to get it to unlock the door at the top of the stairs I quickly kick the handle once, nothing, taking a deep breath before hitting the sole of my foot against the door again makingt the weak wood fling open to reveal my gloomy apartment draped in the dark wet night sky from the two windows, being so annoyed after trying to open them for nearly thirty minutes i gave up on them and declared them broken, shrugging my jacket off i looked into the small fridge finding nothing that looked appealing to me at all.

Giving up I head toward my bedroom across the hall from the bathroom walking into it and throwing my jacket along now with my shirt, looking down to start unbuttoning my cheap skinny jeans looking at my smallish figure in the cracked full body mirror, turning and falling first into my bed smiling at the puffy feeling of my duvet before burying my head into the pillows drifiting of thinking of a explination of how the hooded figure made the lights do that.

it was impossible right?

and with that i fell into a deep sleeping.