Part one/ pancakes

Dabi's PRV

" DABI WAKE UP!!! "Toga is yelling at me at 6:00 in the morning.                        " DABIIIiiIi". She then grabs my shoulders and lifts me up and down  again and again. " WHAT". I snap at her throwing her off of me. " Dabi I just wanna tell you that I'm hungry and you better wake up and make me food or I'm gonna wake you up VERY early everyday until you do".    
" fine, I'll be down in 15 minutes"
she smiles at me and runs out my door laughing like a idiot. I get out of bed and check myself. I look okay but my hair is everywhere but, I don't really care as long as I don't have to do anything like fight today. I finally get out of my room and walk down stairs to the bar.

" Hi Dabi! wanna start on the pancakes now? ". She has everything we need to make pancakes on the counter. Something I find weird is that I'm the only one who can cook food that people can eat. It's kinda weird because I'm the one with the quirk that burns everything I touch but then again toumra also disintegrated everything HE tried to make. How I learned how to cook? My mom taught me...I haven't see her in a long time though. I snap out of my thoughts. " yeah let's start now".

A hour later me and Toga finished the pancakes and sat on the stools to eat. Just then I hear a loud bang come from the other side of the room. It was Tomura. " Hi Mr. Handman!!! Do you want some pancakes? Dabi and I made them". As she was yelling at him about the pancakes. Tomura was putting his hand mask back on his face. " sure, but we need to talk about the mission I have for you two today ". Tomura says as he sits down with a plate of pancakes. " what are we gonna do". I say bored out of my mind while eating pancakes. " We need more info on the school so we can plan another attack and I want both of you to get the info" . Me and Toga look at each other and back to him. Sometimes when we go on missions like this me and Toga will go out and do stupid stuff just for fun. Toga normally is crazy and is bloodlust but, when we hang out instead of going one the mission she's more chill, still weird but I can deal with it. Anyway Tomura finishes his plan. " Toga you use your quirk to hide as someone else if you have any blood left and Dabi because people will see your burns wear this hoodie and cover your face with your hair to stay out of supposition.    
He hands me a black hoodie. " isn't it already suspicious to wear a black hoodie and cover your face with your hair in public? ". I say questioning Tomura. " believe me, most people don't even bother  to look so I think it's ok to do this ". I put the hoodie on...it's kinda soft And smells like a old basement. " ok then...Toga let's go". Me and Toga walk over to the door...um...well Toga is skipping out the door now so I don't know, she's weird but she's my weird...wait no....never mind. We finally go out and start talking about what we can do today.

Ok this is my first ever fanfic so I'm gonna try to make the story good for everybody to enjoy as much as I can. Anyway have fun with the story and I'll update soon.