In the Beginning

Once upon a time.... There were two Goddesses who ruled over the kingdom of Massenia.. The Queen was called "The Empress of all lands".. And she was named Arinna, the Goddess of the Sun..
The other Goddess was called the "Lunar Goddess".. Named Selene.

Silang dalawa ay parang mgkapatid.. Palagi silang nandyan sa tabi nila at walang iwanan as they promise.

Pero nung isang araw.. Nasira ang relasyon nila sa isang Tao. They both fell in love with that man, the same Man.. And his name was John..

Pagdating ng araw na Kailangan pumili si John.. Pinili nya si Selene.. Leaving Arinna behind..

Arinna was so hurt, wala syang nararamdaman na sakit na ganito dati.. And she wanted vengeance kahit walang masamang ginawa si Selene sa kanya.. Totoong msa mahal ni John si Selene..

Arinna banished Selene and John from the Land of Massenia.. At napunta sila sa Earth kung saan tumira at lumaki si John..

Dahil si Selene ay super close sa mga witches, may ginawa silang protecting spell kasi sa mundong ito walang kapanyarihan si Selene para maprotekta nya ang kang mahal na si John Taylor..

After a few months nagpakasal silang dalawa and had a child name Luna Taylor, a girl with gifts or what you called powers.. Her Power's are stronger than Selene's because of a Prophecy that needs to be fulfil..

"The Daughter of the Lunar
Goddess will bear a child, a child so powerful that she will Lead the Massenians and be a successful ruler.."

Arinna was shocked to heard the Prophecy.. Some Enchantresses said its not true.. But others think otherwise..

So what Arinna did was to find the child and kill her.. But Selene offer herself as a sacrifice by not to kill her child but kill her instead..

When Selene died, lahat ng kapangyarihan nya ay napunta kay Luna pero may ginawang curse si Arinna.. Tinulungan sya ng mga evil witches para gawin yon..

"The child of Selene won't be able to have her powers but at the day she turn 18.. She will have nightmares about her mother.. Until she will know what she truly are.."

John heard about the curse pero ang ginawa nya is binigay nya ang anak nya sa kapatid nyang lalaki..

John trusts his brother.. So he left and hid.. Never came back..

Jacob, John's brother took care of Luna but he change her name into Bella Cooper, also the surname.. Because the story of the surname Taylor says is bad luck.. Rumors spread about the surname at naniwala naman sila kaya lumipat sila ng City.. Revindell Falls.. A city where their safe and not to be found..

When Arinna killed Selene she thought that the feeling of having revenge is gone but she realized that she also wanted to kill John, Jacob espacially Luna.. Without her having no idea who Jacob and Bella are, their secured..

But they wont be hiding for too long they also have to fight for justice about the death of her mom..

Arinna also have found her love life.. She married a Hybrid, half vampire and half werewolf.. Seth Romanovs..  The first ever vampire and werewolf...