Chapter 1

A/n my 9 y/o sister wanted to write a story. So I said if she tells me it I will write down what she said. This is what happened...

"One day there was a lion. That lion had a wig on, and today the lion went to the animal park.

At the animal park lion found a tiger who's name was stripes. Stripes was a girl and lion liked stripes.

Stripes had a wig on too.

Lion came up to stripes and stripes said "roargdyajs".

("One... restart, you have to restart I said restart, Alicia!")

And lion said "rorkygskn" back

It was time for lion to go back to his cave and go to bed.
.

In the next morning Lion woke up, and met a lady outside, which was called Dave.

So, he ate Dave (she's dying with laughter)

Dave died, and then stripes came and saw the man on the floor which was a girl but now a boy and his names Jeffrey.

Jeffrey was tortured again by stripes because he came back to life and stripes ate him because he's a donkey.

They went to the park, the animal park. The animal park was fulled of tigers, and lion fell onto the ground.

Lion saw Jeffrey again and jumped and ate him because he was a bad mammal.

Jeffrey came back to life and hit lion on the face, lion bit his hand of and he died because of blood loss and he can never come back to life again.

Tiger licked the ded body, which was one of the other tigers, and scruffy came along #my Hamster. And all of the lions and tigers chased him, except or stripes and lion. That saved scruffy and then threw him away but he survived because he's a super hamster.

I'll se you in chapter 2. Bye bye."