The changing doors

“Ughhhh..” As I open my eyes I notice that I'm not in my room.

Where am I?

I look around and notice there were others in the room with me. Looking closely I notice I've never seen them before and they are all strangers. 

There are three of them here with me. One is a girl with black hair cut in a bob style and has light tan skin. The other two looked to be twin boys both had dark skin and brown curly hair.  All of them were asleep. It looked like I woke up first. 

Why am I here? What is this place? Why am I not in my room? All of these questions I don't have any answers for. 

The room has sky blue walls and it looks like the walls are moving. Wait, that couldn't be possible. The wall can't move, it's just my imagination. There are 4 beds in here and each one of us is on a bed. The walls are bare except for a TV on the wall across me. There is one bed for each corner of the room. 

Looking to the left of me I notice a little nightstand next to the bed. Each bed has one next to their bed. There looks to be 4 doors. 

Why? 

I start to hear rustling and when I look to my left I notice the girl starts moving and is waking up.As she starts waking up i notice she starts looking around but she looks like she is very dazed so she probably doesnt notice shes not where shes supossed to be like the rest of up. 

Eventually she starts screaming which scares me and I start screaming as well. The two boys jump up almost in sync and they look very startled. 

“WHERE THE HELL AM I. THIS IS NOT MY ROOM AND WHo ARE YOU PEOPLE!”  She screams while getting up. She looks very scared like the rest of us.  She jumps off the bed and runs to one of the doors trying to open it but it doesn't open. Eventually she gives up on that door and tries the three others but none open. 

“What the hell. Why am I here? I'm supposed to be in my bed not here.” she says looking around. “What are your guys' names ? My name is alicia. We might as well get to know each other since we're all trapped here.” 

One of the boys looks up and I notice he has very dark brown eyes like his twin. “My name is Aurther this is my brother Kayden” What about you he says looking at me”

“ My name is Maya” I say as they start looking at me. Slowly getting off the bed I go to stand by the girl named Alicia. “Does anybody know where we are or why we are here” 

They all start shaking their heads telling me they don't know either. 

“I know one thing though.” Kayden says with a determined look on his face. “We need to get out of here.” in his sentence we all start nodding. 

“Who woke up first?” Alicia speaks up.

Raising my hand and saying “i did but i don't know anything but something weird is going on. Look at the walls they are moving and the doors are changing.” They start looking around and notice everything that i said is true. 

“ that is fucking creepy. We need to get out of here. I want to go home.” Alicia says after she stops looking around the room. 

“Everyone looks around the room and looks for anything that could get us out of this room” as this was said by Aurther we all start looking around. 

We all start looking around but i can't find anything and by the frustrated sounds i can tell i'm not the only one who hasn't found anything. 

“AAAA.. finally. Guys i found something look i found a chain full of keys. One of the them should work for the doors.” Spoke alicia

“Holy shit you scared be” breathed Kayden while holding his hand over his chest like he had a heart attack. He was acting very dramatic which made us all laugh from his antics.