Harrison the pancake man

3rd Person

Y/n Osterfield was is not an early riser, a matter of fact she even debated sleeping in this morning. After all she had woke up this early countless times before, today was different, when she walked out Caterman Boarding schools doors she will have received her diplomas and will be free to do whatever she wants. However that is in the afternoon, this morning she was up solely to prank her twin brother Harrison. When she stumbled out of bed her first thought was to go straight to making fun of him, unfortunately for her Haz would most likely not arise for another 3 hours or so. Instead she would have to start getting ready to ensure enough time to execute her plan later. She started with her typical morning routine, making her bed, drinking 2 cups of water, meditating, and exercising. Following that she took a shower, washed her face and did her hair. After getting dressed into everyday clothes it was finally time for her plan to commence, she went into the kitchen and began making batter. Harrison walked in at the perfect time "My name Y/n Osterfield and I am going to teach you, how to make pancakes" she said as Harrison sat down in front of her. "Aww fuck off" he says grumbly just then Charlotte walks in and adds what is seemingly the perfect comment, "Good morning, Hi my name is...no, that's not gonna work." Instantly both y/n and Charlotte break out in laughter, "Sorry Haz we had to, anyways here is your pancake" she says tossing him a pancake like a frisbee. "So when is your little boyfriend Tom coming over y/n?" Haz said with a smirk on his face. "Oh I'll get you for that comment Haz, you've crossed the line" y/n said locking her eyes on Haz in the same manner in which hawks lock their eyes on pray.