Minato × Seiya

Lately, Seiya has been acting weird. He's sometimes ignoring me. Then he talks to me again. There's something he's holding back. There are times when he suddenly disappears and it scares me everytime he does that. What if he never returns?

"Minato."

A voice gently calls, stopping Minato from jotting down the notes written on the board.

"Yes?" He replies, slowly raising his head so he can meet Seiya's eyes. He tilts his head with eyes filled with anticipation and waits for a response but nothing came. Minato quietly observes Seiya. He's fiddling his fingers and he can't maintain eye contact. For the longest time Minato has known Seiya. These small gestures clearly says something is troubling Seiya.

Minato closes his notebook, puts down his pen and sits straight. "You know you can tell me anything." He assures with a worried voice, staring straight to Seiya's eyes which for now aren't behind a pair of glasses.

Hesitation flashes over Seiya's eyes. "I'll tell you when break comes. Meet me later." Seiya supplies with eyes focused on Minato's forehead.

For a moment, Minato stays silent, pondering his reply. "Okay." He simply says with lips tugged down to a small frown.

Seiya's stiff muscles visibly releases tense and Minato can hear him breath a sigh as if he was finally free from an invisible weight. Seiya pulls his lips up to a forced smile before leaving.

Minato stares at Seiya's back and watches him return to his seat.

What could be his problem? What are you hiding, Seiya?

"Good morning everyone." Their math professor greets the moment he stepped foot in the room. His arrival made noises of students scurrying back to their places.

**

Morning classes are finally over. Minato strays his gaze to Seiya's seat only to find him gone. Minato instantly dashes to the door.

Just as when Minato cuts a corner, he bumps into someone sturdy, falling helplessly to the ground.

"Minato? Are you okay?" A curious voice asks and a hand immediately helps him up.

"Ryouhei."

"Is everything alright?" Ryouhei questions as he dusts the dirt off Minato's clothes.

"Yeah." Minato briefly replies while his eyes are fyling to every direction clearly in search for someone.

"Let's have lunch together?"

"Thanks but I have to find Seiya first." Minato quickly takes off even when he is just barely finish talking.

"If he's lost I can help you make an announcement for it." Ryouhei hollers out though he knew Minato couldn't hear him anymore as he's out of sight now.

Seiya. Seiya. Where are you?

Minato stops and looks at the surroundings. Then a thought flashes in his mind.

"The rooftop." He whisper to himself and begins to run again hysterically.

Up the stairs. Turn right. Then up the stairs again. Finally, the door streams into view.

"Seiya!" Minato bangs the door open and shouts Seiya's name.

The familiar back turns around. "Minato?"

A wave of relief washes Minato's worries away. He falls on his knees as he tries to catch his breath.

"Are you okay? Why are you in such a hurry?" Seiya attempts to sit down in front of Minato but he's suddenly pulled to an embrace.

"M-Minato?" Confused. That's the state of Seiya's mind at the moment. He attempts to pull away but Minato only hugs him tighter.

"Don't just disappear like that." Minato barely croaks with his dry parched throat.

"What are you talking about?" Seiya laughs, a genuine one.

Minato breaks the hug and firmly plants his hands on Seiya's shoulders. "Then tell me what you want to say."

Defeated by Minato's unwavering gaze, Seiya decides to be honest. Both to himself and to Minato.

"Let's eat first. It's bad for your health to skip lunch." He says with a wide smile and ruffles Minato's wet hair.

"Who are you, my mom?" Minato whines and blows on his cheeks.

They comfortably sit under the blue sky covered with white blanket and  the wind also gives them the favor. It's such a perfect day for a picnic.

"Here. Mom cooked your favorite." Minato strays his gaze from the sky to the food Seiya is offering.

"Egg rolls." Minato's eyes sparkles, his mouth drooling over his all-time favorite food.

"Say "Ahh"." Seiya teases as he brings an egg roll closer to Minato's lips.

"Seiya." Minato whines, heat creeping in his face. "I'm not a child you know."

Seiya laughs at Minato's flustered face. It was something Seiya always finds amusing and entertaining.

"Yes, yes." He says. "Then I guess I'll eat them myself." Seiya frowns as looks down on his chopsticks.

"No! Wait." Minato gushes and then shyly squirms in his seat.

I want to eat those.

"Ahh." He closes his eyes and waits for the food. He hears Seiya chuckle contently at his little victory.

Minato happily munches on his food and just keeps on stuffing more in his mouth.

"Minato." He hears Seiya calls.

"There's something." Seiya then points at the left side of his lips, saying some food stuck to Minato's own.

"Here?"

"Let me."

Everything seemed to have moved in a twinkle. The next thing Minato knew was that he was already on the ground with Seiya trapping him and preying down on him with eyes he doesn't know.

"Seiya?" He nervously croaks.

"I'm sorry Minato." That's all Seiya said before ravagely devouring Minato's lips with his like an animal. Minato struggles, not because he's deprived of air but because he's helplessly drowning to his incomprehesible emotions. He wants to break free from this man. But a part of him doesn't want to push Seiya away.

"Seiya... S-Stop!" He attemps to push Seiya away but the little betraying voice made him fail.

Seiya envades even deeper, exploring Minato with his toungue.

I'm sorry, Minato. I'm sorry.

Securing Minato's struggling hands single-handedly, his other finds its way under Minato's shirt, gently caressing Minato's pale cold skin.

Minato flounders even more.

I don't like this. He convinces his mind. However, he fails to convince his body.

"Seiya." Minato calls out, his voice weak and pleading. "I beg you to stop." He says as he covers his eyes to hide his flowing tears.

Seiya, as if freed from the evil spirit that had possessed him, instantly backs away with the fear he might not contain himself again.

Minato slowly sits up. "Seiya."

"Minato, I--"

"You're the worst!"