1

"But why do you have to use my picture?" Jahseh's friend, Geneva, asks from across from his dining room table.

"Because bitch, you're cute and you're a female." Jahseh simply responds as he goes back to eating his salad.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Geneva asks.

"You're everything Stokeley likes and I can't stand it, but I have to do what I have to do." Jahseh responds as he shrugs his shoulders nonchalantly, taking a sip of his water.

"Atleast I don't use your name." Jahseh adds on, failing to make the situation any better.

Instead of catfishing with Geneva's name, he uses "Jenny" instead.

"Oh yea because that definitely makes the situation much better." She says sarcastically as she shakes her head in disapproval.

She doesn't like the fact that he uses her photos to catfish men, but she knows there's nothing she can do about it.

Talking to Jahseh when it comes to men, is like talking to a brick wall.

He's gonna do what he wants regardless.

He's even gone so far to sending Geneva's nudes to him when he asks for nudes. But that's a conversation for later.

"But do you really think catfishing is the way to win him over?" She asks hoping he'd somehow make sense of what he's doing.

"I don't know but he told me he's cut off every female for me, and he even broke up with his girlfriend, so I must be doing something right." Jahseh responds as he smiles.

"Are you serious?! He really broke up with Kayla?!" Geneva asks in shock. Jahseh smiles in satisfaction. "Yeppers, about damn time."

"You're so gonna regret this." Geneva exclaims as she snickers.

"Not really." He responds.

"Dude you're ridiculous." Geneva tells him. "No I'm actually smart if you think about it." Jahseh responds.

"He's literally in your gym class and your geometry class, just fucking talk to him." Geneva exclaims.

"I talk to him...I talk to him a lot actually." Jahseh responds.

He's actually telling the truth. But his conversations with Stokeley in person is no where near the conversations when he's catfishing him.

"I still feel like you should tell him the truth." Geneva tells him.

"Why do you care so much? Do you want him or something?!" Jahseh snaps.

"I'm a whole ass lesbian and you know this, I just don't like when you do stupid shit like this Jahseh." Geneva responds.

"It's none of your fucking bussiness though." Jahseh responds as he rolls his eyes, annoyed with Geneva's constant complaining.

"It is my bussiness If you're using my picture!" She yells.

"You know what, fuck this get out." Jahseh responds as he gets up and opens his front door, making way for Geneva to leave.

"Are you serious right n-"

"Get the fuck out!" He screams.

Geneva is just his friend that he uses to catfish Stokeley CHILLLLL