Introduction

Aight kiddos! Welcome to the Castlevania x Reader one shot book! Before we get started let's get the rules down and any other info I feel like I need to say.

Castlevania does not belong to me. I'm retty sure a long of you know this but I'm still saying it just to be sure.

Ok, now let's get to the rules and such.

1. Do not get butthurt by the reader being a certain weight or color, for God sake it's 2019 color and weight shouldn't matter anymore. I don't want to see anyone being sad that their body isn't a certain way or being haughty because it is. (even though I'm biases and like curvy bodies..)

2. When requesting tell me what you want but do not be a brat. If you want an Au tell me. If you want some kinky ass sex, tell me. Don't leave things out of I'll turn your request into my own (but still mention you of course.) and I might write something you don't like.

3. When you want to request a yaoi one shot don't be shy. Alot of us anime fans love yaoi. If you don't like yaoi then simply skip the one shot. Don't leave hate.

Those are the main things actually. 🤔

Well whatever, I hope a good amount of people look into this book. And sorry about any grammar errors or anything.

Enjoy!

-A