Wattpad Original
There are 9 more free parts

A Word from the Author

Dear Readers,

Welcome to "Sibylline Greetings"! This story is the sequel to my Watty Winner, "Frankenstein's Guide" and I would strongly suggest to start there - otherwise you would miss a LOT of fun. "Frankenstein's Guide" is completed and, like "Sibylline Greetings", takes part in Wattpad Paid stories. 

Would you like to know a little bit more about your tour? 

"Frankenstein's Guide" takes you to the cradle of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein. You'll visit the castle, underground waterworks, an ocean of stones - with only the odd corpse littering the path of the touring coach. 

"Sibylline Greetings" will bring to you catacombs, ancient monuments, spectacular gardens, excellent restaurants - and the old film studios of Cinecittà. There might be the odd dead body or two (or three), but don't worry, that's part of the attraction.

In both novels, you're perfectly safe. Promised.

The LiteraTours mysteries are cozies, so nothing will ever get TOTALLY bad. Just quite a bit. Only for the characters, mind you.

Speaking of characters, let me introduce you to our main protagonists.

Jessica "Ike" Wordsworth, became a partner in LiteraTours after an acrimonious divorce that forced her to give up her home and her beloved cats and live in a turquoise construction trailer. Ike has a secret she hides from the world - she can dive into books and manuscripts and experience what the author saw. A handy skill to have when trying to solve murders. If only she knew better how things worked and what's behind her gift. 

Gareth (Gary) Marian Sands, 13th Baron of Nettlehole, Founding and Managing Partner of LiteraTours has problems of his own. A widower with an (almost) teenage son on his hands, he is besieged by takeover bids, custody claims, and dodgy bottom lines. The last thing he needs is another murder. What he gets is - more murders.

Brigitte Marais, French coach driver with an attitude, will have to do a lot more than steer her crippled vehicle through the rush-hour if she is to save everybody's skin.

Add two archaeologists, a dead Vestal, the lost prophecies of the Sibyl, a paranormal Corgi and a mysterious villain into the mix and what you get is one heck of a read that will keep you up at night, turning pages.

I had so much fun writing both novels, and I am chuffed that they have been chosen for Wattpad's Paid Stories, yay! This is important to me. As a writer, it means a lot to know that readers will be able to support my work and that I can make money from writing. It's my dream, I would like to give it a chance, and I see this programme as the right step at the right time.

The story will be available in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the US, the UK, Mexico, Spain and all Latin American countries as well as the Philippines.

If you would like to know more, please check out the programme here https://www.wattpad.com/paidstories/faq-eng.html

Otherwise, there are a total of SEVEN stories you can read for FREE, anywhere on the globe. 

Whatever you do - I hope you will have a great time.

Lina Hansen, June 2019

This novel was first published on Wattpad in February 2019; all rights are exclusively mine. It must not be copied, not even in excerpts, without my explicit consent. If you read this story on any other platform than Wattpad, it has been pirated, and you risk virus infection.

The cover is based on an image created by Javier Rodriguez, available on Pixabay.