1.

Dean ran a hand over his head. He'd turned 17 last week & still felt as if he was 10. He was sitting at home watching his little brother while their dad was hunting.

Dean had never truly been what a 10 year old is. He'd always been a man for say. He had to grow up quick because of their life style. Sam, his little brother, was 12, almost 13. Sam had also had to grow up quick, but not as fast as Dean did.

Almost a year ago, the boys & their dad had been in this town on a hunt. Dean had met a girl, she was pretty. She'd had brown hair, hazel-brown eyes, & she was almost as tall as Dean. Him being 6'0. The two had gotten real close really fast. Now that Dean was back in town he'd hit up Eva. She'd seemed freaked out & nervous, but he thought that had something to do with the fact she'd found out about what Dean & his family did for a living. They were hunters. They hunt & kill the supernatural.

^

Eva looked at herself in the cars mirror. Her baby girl in the backseat. Her & Dean had gotten pregnant, but after finding out what he did, she decided not to tell him.

There was a secret she had. Those witches John, Dean's dad, had been hunting were her parents. Eva was a witch. A good witch. She never used her powers unless necessary. But as she looked at her week old daughter, she could feel the possibility of a hunter killing her daughter & her.

Of course Eva knew her parents were bad witches & had coming what came. But with now a ghost problem in this town, which meant hunters showing up, like Dean. Eva was on edge. If any hunter found out what she was & then found out she was a full blooded witch, they'd kill her & Olynn.

So she wrote a note & stuck it with all of Olynn's papers, including a birth certificate with Dean's name under Father. She stuck the papers in Olynn's car seat & put a light blue blanket with pink dots on it over the seat.

Once she got to the hotel Dean told he he'd be in, she parked the car. She looked back at her babygirl. "This might be the last time mommy sees you." Eva tried to hold back her tears & sobs, but they all came out.

Eva got out & grabbed the car seat. She carried up to the second floor in the motel & laid the car seat down in front of room #18. She took a deep breath as she knocked on the door three quick times before rushing to the corner to hide.

In a matter of seconds, the door slowly opened. Dean peaking his head out & looking around. He almost didn't even see the car seat, but then Olynn cooed & caught Dean's attention.

He frowned down at the baby & squated to get a better look. Dean picked up the blanket, revealing Olynn. Eva closed her eyes for a split second, opening them to see Dean holding & reading the note.

Dean,
I know we only met last year & I know we moved to fast with each other. I should've told you I was pregnant, just like I should've told you I was the daughter of the witches you were hunting. I promise I'm a good witch, but Dean I fear for my daughters life. I don't know if she will take on powers like me or be human like you, but I do know that I can't keep her safe from hunters. I'm going to try & find a safe place for me & her, I'll find you when I do & take her back. I'm trusting that you will take care of her until I can again.
Love, Eva. 

^

Dean picked up the car seat & carried it inside. He still had a tight grip on the letter.

"What's that?" Sam asked, pointing to the car seat & the baby inside it.

"What's it look like, Sammy?"

"A baby."

"Then it's a baby."

"Where'd it come from?" Sam walked to the little girl, bending down to see her open her eyes & coo at him. Sam smiles at the baby.

Dean bent down & grabbed the other papers, after reading over the note a few times. He looked at the babies birth certificate. "Olynn Mae Winchester." Dean stated. "How'd she even get my name on the birth certificate?"

Sam looked up at his brother, confusion all over his features. Sam stood up, almost as tall as his brother. "Winchester?"

Dean looked to his brother then the papers. "It says she's mine." Dean looks back to his brother, disbelief on his face.

Sam took the papers from Dean's hands. "She was born last week. November 11th." Sam states. "Mother: Eva Fields. Father: Dean Winchester." Sam looks down at the little girl. "5lbs, 17inches." Sam bends down & picks the seat up & sits it down on the bed, looking over to his brother still in shock. Sam rolled his eyes at his brother.

"What do I do?" Dean asked.

"I'm not sure, Dean, I'm 12 not 22."

Dean sat down on the other bed, his head now in his hands.

"Her eyes are hazel-green, kinda like mine." Sam said, leaning in closer to the baby girl.

"How did this happen?" Dean asked, his head still in his hands.

"Well, Dean, you see.."

"Sammy!"

Sam chuckled.

Olynn began to cry, she kicked her legs & threw her arms around, causing Dean to jump & reach for gun.

Sam laughed at his older brother, unbuckling the seat & taking the baby out. She instantly hushed, looking up into Sam's eyes that matched her own.

"Hey, Olynn." Sam slightly bounces her, He was afraid he'd drop her. He was scared, he wasn't sure why, maybe it was the fact he hadn't really been around babies.

"Support her head!" Dean all of the sudden spat. He'd learned that from when Sam was a baby. His mom & dad would always yell at him for not supporting his brothers head.

Sam jumped to do it. "Sorry." He mumbled.

Dean slightly smiled at his brother holding what was supposedly his daughter. As Dean looked at her, he could see similarities. Her nose reminded him of his own, her hair was a light brown-like his, her chin & cheeks looked more like Eva though. Dean probably couldn't deny the child, but how could he accept the child. She could possibly be the very thing he hunts.

Sam laid Olynn back in the seat, seeing as she was asleep. Dean laid down on the same bed as the car seat was on, he felt the need to be closer to her.

"What are you gonna tell-"

As if on cue to Sam's question, the motel door opened, John Winchester, their dad, walking in, a tired look on his face.

Sam & Dean both gulped, afraid of what their dad was gonna say.

John looked to his sons, then to the baby girl sleeping in the car seat infront of them. He cleared his throat & closed his eyes, rubbing his temples. "Dean....Sam..why do you have a baby?" He opened his eyes, watching as his sons share a look.