Prologue

POV: Grensnez

-

January 7th, 2019

Dear Diary,

I had first encountered this pair of two selfish, attention-craving bullies in my school about a month ago. I had quickly become one of the most dominant and respected students in my high school when I began 9th grade (I'm in 10th grade now), and I was reputed for being intelligent, friendly, helpful and approachable. However, as time passed on, things started to take a negative turn.

It started off when I kept receiving dirty looks from the two students, who had started 9th grade that September, and I had overheard them referring to each other as Unhappy Hypo and Sneeze Bean. They were always wearing masks when they were at school (as if to hide some kind of secret identity), and they would stick their tongues out and start blowing raspberries at me. Fucking kindergarteners. I knew that they were just a pair of immature fucknuts, so I simply ignored their foolish behavior.

Fast forward to about 3 days from Christmas break, though, and their behavior was worsening. They had started yelling swear words and insults (like "retarded") at me every time I walked past them. I ignored that too since it was simply childish behavior that I wouldn't have to hear for more than 10 seconds. But after they seemed to have gotten bored of that, it escalated even further into following me around on their way to class (and shouting the same words and insults when the teacher wasn't nearby.)

Today is my first day of school since the Christmas break started... so let's pray that these assholes have settled down after 2 weeks on holiday.