softserve. prologue

softserve. prologue

"So, tell me," he took a sip of a his beverage, setting it down on the marble-top.

"Yes?" The woman egged him to go on.

He stuck his hands up in defense at her pleading tone, "Tell me, about the story of the girl and boy who fell in love over froyo." Her sapphire eyes rolled beneath her eyelids as she folded her hands over the table.

"But it's such a silly story, you wouldn't want to hear it for the thousandth time– would you?" He nodded in response, for he liked the woman so much he'd listen to any story she had to tell.

Yet, he favored this one very much.

A little girl tugged on the woman's pant leg, her mother trailing behind her drastically to tame her, but it was too late.

The woman with extravagant silver hair peered down at the kid with bright eyes and a soft smile, "Well, what might you want little one? Some froyo, maybe?"

The woman spared a glance at her date, winking briefly before returning her gaze.

The girls eyes blinked rapidly, "What's froyo?"

Her eyes widened in response, prepared to respond before the young girl was swept off her feet by the arms of her mother, "I'm so sorry for the bother!"

And before she could reply, the girl's mother sprinted away with her daughter. That's weird, thought the woman, tucking a hair behind her ear before turning to face the man.

"Well, here's how it all started. . ."

Hi, this is my first and only wattpad account I've ever owned, so if any work is stolen its not someone else's, it's mine. Also, whoever reads this (if anyone) I hope you enjoy the prologue! I'll probably updated once a week to start off with, or maybe twice, as I'm a busy person. Thank you! — h