I Remember - Golddy

I seriously had this idea stuck in my head and I had to write it down so yeah xD

Warning: Mention of Character Death

Enjoy

-------------

Even though he felt the cold breeze brushing against his exposed skin which caused goosebumps to appear along his arm underneath his long-sleeve shirt, he didn't more from his spot. He simply pulled his knees closer to his chest as he was blankly staring ahead for a few more minutes before softly sighing.

He knew of what he was doing was unhealthy, but he couldn't bring himself to stop coming to this place in fear of slowly forgetting the person that brought some much happiness in his life, but he knew that the person would want him to heal and move on. It hurts a bit, but he's very slowly trying.

He was also glad that Fred was quiet and letting him have his moment of peace and quiet whenever he visits.

As he was staring, he slowly started to hum out a song that the person loved very much and he could easily hum it out and sing it by memory.

He hummed for three minutes before starting to sing in a low and soft voice.

"I remember, they would say, it's all okay, I'll be alright...every night..I could hear it....I remember" he sang out as his voice became a bit louder, but still soft. "I can hear it in the wind....that melody that they will play every single day to remind us it was over....and it went ohh, woah....woah..."

As he was singing, he felt the wind brush against his hair which felt like someone was running their hand through his hair which made his eyes water a bit, but he kept singing.

He doesn't know if his voice echoed or something, but he swore that he heard someone else joining in, which sounded familiar.

"I remember... They would say... it's all okay... I'll be alright... every night... I can hear it... I remember... I can hear it in the wind... that melody... that they will play... every single day... to remind us... it was over... and it went ohhh, woah, woooah.."

He soon started humming out the rest of the song which lasted for five minutes, "I remember...." he mutter out before biting his bottom lip, trying to stop a sob from slipping through and buried his face into his knees as silent tears slid down his cheeks.

He quickly raised his head when he felt a warm feeling wrapped around his shoulders which felt like a loving hug. "Golden..." he called out as he looked back, only to see no one but the warm feeling was still there.

Freddy soon teared up more before looking away and rested his chin on top of his knees and stared at the tombstone. "I still love you Golden..."

-------------

Eh so yeah *shrugs*

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-