Prologue

The day we got married you told me that you would never care about me, so I shouldn't bother trying to get a good relationship. I guess that's what made me love you.

My whole life everything was given to me on a silver platter, everything fell on the floor begging to be mine, and I guess I never had something that I could not reach. The irony of it... The one thing I want does not want me. Believe me, when I say, I am not lazy instead, I am ambitious, driven, and confident. So this was a challenge to me.

I kept on trying and trying and trying, until one day I realized my efforts were futile. I was slowly falling out of love with you. One day, I was almost over you, and you started me nice to me.

Treated me like old friends, my heart started to beat really fast, and I knew I would never be over you. The next day you treated me life shit. I was confused and I was trying to figure it out.

Coming from work one day, I was thinking to deeply, and didn't pay attention. The car turned, the glass broke. Got stabbed a hundred times by glass. Hurt life hell. Died on spot tho. I died because of you. That day made me realize I never loved you, I just thought of you as a challenge, a challenge that killed me! OR my terrible driving skills!

I, Rhea will never fall in love with you, Zane Gray again.

I awoke the next day on the day of my marriage. The day I got married. The day where it all started.

I was confused and kept checking the dates. Who the hell wouldn't be? But I saw it as a chance to relive and see what's out in the world without love holding me back this time. I needed to get ready to sign the contract.

The contract was a piece of paper which ruined me life. It conjoined two business empires together in one, creating a multimillionaire company. With me and Zane in charge. Trust me when I say Shion wasn't a bad guy, he just hated me, for some damned reason, which I will never know.

Originally in my previous life, I remember going in a white cocktail dress with cute heels to make my new husband blush, but I didn't see that. He signed and left before I even got there. I thought he was being shy or something, but he wasn't. He just hated me.

BUT NOW, everything will be different.

VOTE, FOLLOW, AND READ!!!! SOOOOOO, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? Is it a good story with the good amount of plot in it? VOTE, FOLLOW, AND READ!!!!