[Chapter 1]

·Eunji's POV

"Thank you so much for letting us stay with you. I hope we are not a bother."
Hyunwoo frowned at me.
"You and Han are never a bother, Eunji."
I smiled at him as he opened the door of his dorm, carrying our suitcase.
I smiled at the six new faces.
"Guys, this is my best friend, Eunji. Eunji, these are Minhyuk, Hoseok, Jooheon, Changkyun, Hyungwon and Kihyun."
I waved and they waved back.
"This is my son, Han."
Han shyly looked up from my hair.
The boys smiled at him and waved. He started wiggling and I put him down.
He run up to Kihyun and reached for him. Kihyun picked him up and Han touched his earring.
"I like it."
Kihyun smiled at him.
"You do? I'll buy some."
My heart beated faster. Han was never this free with anyone, he was usually shy.
Kihyun looked at me and smiled.
"Nice to meet you."
I smiled back.
"Thank you. I hope we didn't disturb anything."
Hoseok waved his hand.
"Nonsense. It's nice to have you here."
I nodded.
Hyunwoo helped us settle and Han and I were sitting with the boys, talking. Han was asleep in Kihyun's arms, which I found very odd. The only person he was this comfortable with is Hyunwoo.
Changkyun leaned closer.
"If you don't mind me asking, what happened?"
I smiled.
"Han's father, Chanwoo, and I have been together for seven years all together. We got Han and then he just disappeared. I had to take care of Han on my own. These four years have been the best years of my life because of Han. He is my bundle of joy. But Chanwoo is now back and he insists on seeing Han. Hyunwoo offered to let us stay here for our safety. Chanwoo is a bit aggressive."
Minhyuk scoffed.
"Don't worry, Eunji. We won't let anything happen to Han or you."
I smiled, relieved to hear this.
"Thank you so much."
Kihyun smiled at me.
"Should we put Han to the bed?"
I nodded and went to take him from Kihyun.
"I can carry him. Let's go."
Kihyun gently put Han in our bed and covered him with a blanket. He was smiling while rubbing his tummy. My heart fluttered at that. He was very sweet.
Kihyun looked up at me and grinned.
"I'll let you rest."
I smiled.
"Thank you, this mean so much to us."
Kihyun shook his head with a smile.
"No problem. We are glad to have you here. This is your home now."
I felt happiness run through me.
"Thank you."
Kihyun nodded.
"Goodnight, sleep well."
I waved.
"Goodnight, you too."