oneshot

finally, you reached your dorm. spent and exasperated, you eagerly unlocked your door to rush into your warm cozy room just to be tucked in from the freezing temperatures outside. "changkyun oppa i'm-AAHHHHH" you screamed. instinctively, your hands were quick to cover your face as you spun around in embarrassment. you could feel the heat rush up to your face and to the tip of ears. "YAH OPPA CAN YOU PLEASE WEAR SOMETHING ITS NOT THE FIRST TIME ALREADY !!!!"you screamed at him again. changkyun was your roommate and both of you opted to stay in the coed dorm rooms since it was much more affordable than the same sex dorm rooms. plus, you thought you wouldn't mind sleeping in the same room with another guy because you would probably be out most of the time in the day and you just needed a place to sleep but it turned out that you were dead wrong. changkyun was the woRST roommate ever. not only was he was such a fucking noisy bitch; screaming his head off at his computer while wildly punching his keyboard, he would do it fully naked. "AH! you scared the heck out of me y/n!" changkyun spun his chair around, his whole body flashed towards you. "as you said, it's not the first time, can't you get used to seeing my dick already??" changkyun laughed. you turned back in rage, capturing the full view as you spun back against him again in embarrassment. you stomped into the shared toilet and threw him a towel, eyes still shut closed.
all of a sudden, you could feel his hot breath tickling your ear, with his strong arms wrapped around your waist. "you caused me to lose this match, don't you think you should make it up to me?"
startled, you dropped your towel and took a step back but you lost your footing and slipped on the cloth. instinctively you reached your hand out for changkyun and both of you fell onto the bed. your hand was wrapped tightly around something that was long and hard as your eyelids flutter open. a moan escaped from changkyun.
"yah y/n i never knew you were such a dirty girl" changkyun teased. you opened your eyes. you were grabbing onto his dick. his long and hard erection.
"OHMYGOD" you shrieked.
just as you were about to withdraw your hand, changkyun leaned in even closer and whispered seductively in your ear, "mm if you dare withdraw your hand, i'll make sure you don't get to cum at all later baby."
you freeze instantly, his words getting the better hold of you. your head was clouded with lust and changkyun's deep husky voice was not helping.
"baby do as what daddy says and i'll reward you. move." changkyun sucks on your neck as his fingers wrap around your wrist, guiding your hand up and down his girth.
"do it on your own now, you're a big girl aren't you?" you bit your lower lip, drawing blood from the flesh beneath your teeth as you fasten your pace. heavy pants and soft moans slip out of changkyun as he approaches his release. "mmgh..ahh y/n if your hands feel this good, i wonder what your mouth feels like" changkyun breathes heavily into you.
you obliged and lower your head, placing small licks and kisses on the head before taking it into your mouth. oh god his member was so much bigger than you thought it would be. you harshly suck on his dick, taking it all into your mouth until it hits the back of your throat before releasing it, just to take it even further back down. watching his dick disappear and reappear from your pink supple lips was such a turn on for changkyun as he felt hotter and hotter, his release threatening to spill anytime. "fuck i need to be inside of you right now" changkyun growls as he spins you around on all fours. slamming into you without warning, he pumps in and out of you at a steady pace, giving you no time to adjust to his huge size as you wince in agony. you felt like you were being ripped apart by his thick length but soon, the pain was replaced by pure pleasure. you tried to muffle your moans with the back of your hand because it was to embarrassing for you. "nghhhmff...changkyun oppaa.."
a harsh slap comes down on your ass as you whine in pain again.
"hm? wrong name baby"
"mm daddy pleasee" you plead for him to go faster. you really needed to release the knot in your stomach and to experience the feeling of reaching your high.
"p-please go faster d-daddy i need to cum..nghhh.. on your dick..ahh n-now"
changkyun smirks in satisfaction at your neediness before slamming into you harder and faster than before as you both chase your release. "mmhmm daddy's good girl, maybe you'll get to cum soon if you continue being this obedient" your body jerked in pleasure under him, squirming and needy for a strong orgasm. your legs were slowly giving way and the more violent changkyun thrusted into you, the more your legs wavered under the pressure of his strong grip and harsh thrusts. suddenly, changkyun's fingers found their way to your sensitive nub as he rubs on it harshly.
"if you dare cum before me, i'll make sure i fuck you so hard everyday you'll be in a wheelchair for life"
"OHMYGOD CHANGKYUN i mEAN DADDY p-PLEASE I CAN't hold it in aahHhHhh" you scream, the first wave of your orgasm rocking through your entire body as your fist the bedsheets.
"i can't daddy iM cuMming aaahhhh" you couldn't control your moans as they spill out from your mouth like how you were spilling from your. you clench tightly around changkyun's thick member as your high takes you to cloud nine.
"g-god you're already so f-fucking t-tight stop clenching a-around me i can't take it" changkyun moans as he spills his white spurts of hot release into your core.
changkyun leaves butterfly kisses on your body that was still shaking from the intense orgasm before finally collapsing onto yours, fully spent. "you came before me so now i get to fuck you this hard everyday" changkyun beams. "yAh you wish" you punch him playfully, too tired to kill him.

- 🍒