Birthday

Allies pov. (Third person)

"BEEP" BEEP" BEEP" allies alarm clock goes off at exactly 6:45 . She throws her arm over to her night stand and slams her alarm clock. Slowly she slouches over her bed, only to realize today was the day she got tickets to meet the love of her life, Jacob whitesides. She walks to the baby blue bathroom looks in the mirror and smiles thinking about in two days she would meet the one person she's dedicated her thoughts to. She picks up her toothbrush adds toothpaste and begins to scrub her teeth.

Two hours later

Allies pov (first person)

I heard my front door open and a familiar voice yell "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLIIEEE!" I smiled and said "Thanks baddie Maddie" maddies my best friend we have known each other since we were six , because our family's were so close we spent a lot of time together. she runs in my room and before I know it I have icing up my nose. "Ahahahah, your sixteen!" I heard Maddie say. I just laughed and flicked the icing off my nose. "So are you exited to meet Jacob?" "What kind of question is that, of course I am. But I'm not sure if I'm even getting my tickets." Maddie says "well of course you are I mean your dad isn't that mean." honestly Maddie had no idea how rude my dad was he was fine until my mom died. Then he became an alcoholic and I'm lucky to even see him the next morning he goes out. I know he has sorting out to do with work and my mom but honestly it was two years ago and he needs to start cleaning himself up. I have no clue how but somehow my dad still has his job and makes money. lots of money.

Jacobs pov. (First Person)

I smiled and waved to the girls that were screaming as I walked onto the tour bus. I made it. I had finally made it. I got on twitter and scrolled through my tl and decided to do a follow spree so I tweeted "great show Columbus! Follow spree tonight?"

After seeing some tweets saying I should I tweeted "tweet w the hashtag #followmejacob and I'll try to follow my babes" after seeing lots of tweets I clicked on usernames after usernames. Following each of them. but one stuck out to me. I followed it and DMED them saying "happy birthday baby! I hope you have a good one. then tweeted her back after she tweeted me saying "#followmejacob please Jacob it's my birthday! Don't be a THOT and follow me❤️💁x177" I started to tweet her saying "I don't understand why everyone thinks I'm a thot"

Allies pov.(first person)

My phone started blowing up twitter notification after twitter notification

I scrolled and saw "congrats babe" and people congratulating me.. but hat for I scrolled some more to see Jacob tweeted. then I saw my @ and I read the tweet out loud screaming at Maddie . my phone froze from all the notifications but soon after I checked my dms to see congratulations and then there it was jacobs dm. I got butterflies and screamed and Maddie and I fangirled together.