The Hogwarts Express

Lance POV:

I was in a compartment with the other ex-paladins, on our way to a magical boarding school. Wasn't the weirdest thing I've ever experienced. We had each chosen a pet to bring with us, and I had a white cat with red and blue markings I named Red. Keith had Kosmo in a smaller, more catlike form, Pidge had a snowy owl named Ryner, and Hunk had a white cat with yellow and gray markings named Shay. 

The headmistress of Hogwarts had said that we wouldn't need to wear robes for our classes, as they would just get in the way, so Keith had packed his Blade of Marmora uniform, and the rest of us packed our casual clothing. We all had communication bracelets that had built in holographic projectors so that we could communicate with those staying at the Garrison and our families.

I was seated next to Keith, his head resting on my shoulder as he went over his lesson plans. He and I had started dating two years after Allura's death, and three months had passed since he had proposed. Hunk was busy missing Shay, and Pidge was eating candy while tinkering with the communication bracelets.

About five hours into the ride, a group of three people came in.

"Hi, I'm Hermione Granger, this is Ron Weasley, and this is Harry Potter. Do you have extra space?" The girl asked. 

I nodded and nudged Keith. He scooted over causing Kosmo to whine and wake up. He looked at the new arrivals, then fell back asleep next to Red. All four animals were curled up in a pile on Keith's lap, making him quite annoyed. 

Hermione sat down next to me, and the other two sat next to Pidge. 

"Hi, I'm Lance McClain, and this is my fiancée Keith Kogane," I explained. 

"This is Hunk, and that's Pidge Holt."

"What an interesting name. Is it a nickname?" Hermione asked.

I nodded. "Her birth name is Katie, so that's what her parents and brother call her, but everyone else calls her either Pidge, or Pidgeon if they want to be attacked by her."

"Ah, I see."

Hermione then came to the realization that we were new.

"So are you guys teaching at Hogwarts this year?"

"Yes, we are teaching Wandless Fighting."

"Interesting. What are the marks on your cheeks?"

"Um.........."

Keith butted in. "That is a long story."

"Okay, but don't expect me to forget about it."

Keith then realized that the boys had been staring at the tops of his hands, the only place he couldn't control his Galra transformation. 

He looked at the pair. 

"It's like an animagus, except it's not an animal, and I can't control it there."

The two boys nodded, satisfied. Keith tugged his gloves on, covering up the tops of his hands.

Then, Keith's comm bracelet started beeping, and Pidge tossed it to him. They were color coded, so Keith's was red. 

"Kolivan, Lance come with me." Keith stood up, but he was pushed down by Ron, who had reached over.

"If you have to make a call, none of the other compartments are empty, so you might as well answer it in here."

Keith clicked answer on the screen, and Krolia and Kolivan came up on the screen, causing the trio to gasp.

Kolivan appeared, decked out in his Blade armor, Krolia next to him, and Veronica and Axca holding hands behind him. Hermione rushed to close the blinds on the train compartment.