Morning Cuddles

[M/n] Pov.
I woke up to an alarm going off, I groaned loudly realizing this means I have to get up and get ready for school. I heard a groan behind me and so I shifted myself so I was facing the other person in my bed. “Morning,” the person groaned while wrapping his arms around my waist. “Good Morning Ayato,” I said with a smile. I leaned up and kissed his nose. I turned back to the annoying clock and wiggled my way out of Ayato’s grip and pushed the ‘Stop’ button. I was about to get up until Ayato grabbed my waist and pulled me down. “Lets cuddle,” he said. The ravenette put his chin on top of my head, his bare chest was against my back, and he tangled his legs with mine. “We have school to go to though,” I said trying again to wiggle my way out of his grip but to no avail. “Do you think I care?” Ayato sternly stated, “were gonna be late though,” I worried, I was never really late much and I didnt want it to become a habit. “I honestly don't care, I just want to cuddle you more,” Ayato bluntly said, “Screw it,” I signed, I didn’t want to get in an argument with Ayato so early in the morning about school. Turned around and snuggled into Ayato’s fit chest. “I love you [M/n],” he mumbled into my [h/l] [h/c] hair, “I love you too Ayato,” I quietly said with a slight blush. Ayato leaned down and kissed me on my lips and then wrapped his arm around my back and left the other around my waist, then he pulled me closer to him. He held me in a tight hold but it was comfortable for me so I wouldn’t complain. “You're mine and mine alone,” Ayato whispered into my ear, my blushed darker at his comment, I snuggled myself into Ayato’s chest comfortably.
The End.
______________________________________
332 words, I'm sorry it's so short. Sorry if this story sucks and sorry for the bad grammar and spelling.