Taehyung

+ + +

My head ached as I woke up, I look next to me to find taehyung sleeping peacefully. I smile at his morning look. His ruffled hair and dapple of drool makes him, cute. I carressed his cheek, kissing him on his forhead causing him to furrow his eyebrows and twitch.

'cute.' I whisper. I then got up and went to the bathroom. I stared at my fingers as I would run them through my hair only to recive chunks of hair,  yes you guessed it. Cancer.

Does tae know? No, i don't have the guts to tell him. I wrapped an scarf around my hair, and put on foundation, concelar, and lipgloss to make myself look decent. Trash, thats what I look like, but not to taehyung, to him, and I quote 'Your an angel.' I smiled, I love him so much.

I quickly wiped my tear, as i took a deep breath. No, I don't take kemo. It's useless, it just makes it worse. Sometime's I just wish that it didn't run through the family, or atleast I wish if i knew I would get it, I would keep tae distant, so he wouldn't get hurt. He' s the only person that matters. Him.

I should probaly make some pancakes for him, chocolate his favorite.  To be a little extra i'll write December 30th, his birthday day. 

- - -

As I was cooking I felt an strong pair of arms wrapping around my waist,

'Good morning, love.' Taehyung said in a husky voice. I giggled at his cuteness.

'You smell like coconut,' he said digging his face in the crook of my neck.

'Thank you.' I smiled.

'Oh, whats this doing on your head?' he pointed at the scarf. I gulped, heart beating fast.

'oh-um, i-its a hair treament, make it look healthy.' I lied.

'Oh, okay.' he said sitting down.

Oh tae, how i wish you knew..but you won't till the last minute.

'Can you stay home today?' i asked placing the pancake down on his plate.

'No..' he sighed.

'to much work, BUT! I'll make it home early.' He said stuffing pancake into his mouth. I smiled. 

'Good love.'

I just wish you would be here for my last moments.

'Oh, It's 7:30! I gotta go love.' he pecked my cheek.

'Mh, be safe hm? Love you.' I said hugging him. He kissed my forehead.

oh, how I'll miss this.

'Goodbye love.' he said dashing out the door.

Goodbye, kim taehyung.

-click-

And there I was, by myself. I decieded to make his birthday the best, even if im not here.

- several hours later-

Y/N baked an cake, set ballons, made an dinner, candles, and an radio. She was becoming weaker and weaker.

She finally finished the letter, than changed into an white wedding dress, and the jewerly taehyung gifted her. She layed down onto the bed, as her eye's became heavy and body becoming weaker.

Her eye's soon closed, as her breathing soon slowed down. A tear than rolled down her cheek.

Goodbye my love, sorry for not keeping my promises.

-Taehyung POV-

I soon came home, I can't wait to celebrate with Y/N, and cuddle with her. I opened the door, to music? I soon stepped in  more.

'Wah...' she went all out. A smile plastered on my face. I really love her, I'm so happy I made the descion to ask her tonight. I rubbed the ring box, hopefully she'll say yes.

'Y/n-ah?' I called out for her. No answer.

Maybe she's in the room. As I entered our shared room my heart broke, as I furrowed my eyebrows. 

No, what.

'Y/N-ah wake up.' I said shaking her. 

'Y/N-ah why won't you get up huh?' I kept shaking her, not wanting to belive it.

-3rd person-

Taehyung pulled Y/N in his embrace, weeping rocking.

'Y/N-ah' he wined. She looked lifeless but beautiful in that wedding dress.

only if she was alive.

Taehyung then saw an note. He grabbed it, on the front it said.

'To taehyung-ah <3'

Taehyung covered his mouth as wimpered escaped

Taehyung covered his mouth as wimpered escaped. He looked back at your body, kissing you before going on your phone.

He went to the camera roll, crying seeing pictures of you and him. Finally he came across an video of you.

He hestianitly pressed play.

'ok, i know i suck at singing, but you better sing this at our wedding.' Taehyung chuckled, as you cleared your voice.

Smash all the pictures where I am in the frame
Toll my emotions as if it is a game
In the heat of the moment, call someone else's name
I would love you just the same
Drag me through the dirt
Cut me to the bone
Leave me for dead
Love your way back home
I'd still be smiling like a madman in the rain
I would love you just the same
So do your worst to me
Test me loyalty
I will pass with distinction of first degree
I lost my mind to you
Somewhere down the line that you drew
But I only have myself to blame
'Cause I'd still love you just the same
Flood me with madness 'til the river's running red
Make me an outlaw
Put a price among my head
And cause me to exile for a house for the insane
And I will love you just the same
So do your worst to me
Test my loyalty
I will pass with distinction of first degree
I lost my mind to you
Somewhere down the line you drew
But I only have myself to blame
'Cause I still love you just the same

Taehyung's eye's turned red at this point, this was  your guys song.

Taehyung weakly sang along, carressing your face.

'Y/N-ah' he cried out, burrying his face in the crook of your neck hugging you.

'Please, come back..'

'cause i still love you just the same.~

Im sorry, taehyung-ah.. i love you.