Valentine Hearts

Dear Friends,
A heartwarming story is the hallmark of a special Valentine's Day.
Savor the magic with three joyful, sweet contemporary and inspirational romances in my exclusive boxed set,
Valentine Hearts.

Cozy up under a quilt with your favorite ebook reader, your favorite hot beverage, and lose yourself in this wonderful romantic holiday.

I Love You More

A billionaire and a single mother have more in common than they know.

1-800-CUPID

A house flipper looking for quick profit. A survivor with a dream. Can two broken hearts find a place to call home?

A Valentine To Cherish (Inspirational)

Love is the one thing she knows for sure.

Excerpt: I LOVE YOU MORE

Chapter One

"You needed to get away from the cold and come to Charleston. After the cancer scare and your divorce ..."

Anastasia grimaced at what her friend, Jaclyn, was saying as they walked to Jaclyn's car after a quick lunch. She took a deep breath. "It was difficult leaving Soo-Min with my ex and his newest flame."

"I can't believe Justin actually married Eliza. She's one of his students and half his age."

Anastasia shrugged, hoping the gesture covered her sadness. Despite applying sunscreen, she adjusted the wide-brimmed straw hat to protect herself from the sun. Then she averted her face to hide her tears.

"Valentine's Day in Charleston means romance. February fourteenth will arrive in two weeks and the streets will be filled with love and chocolate-covered strawberries and horse-drawn carriages carrying good-looking men," Jaclyn said with a smile.

"Thanks for setting up a free lawyer consultation for me." Anastasia lifted her travel bag over her shoulder and couldn't help a grin at her friend's matchmaking attempts. She'd need a city overflowing with fragrant red roses and Sea Salt caramels to distract her from her lack of romance back in Vermont. "You could hand out 'I Love Charleston' badges because you like it here so much."

"I love Carolina blue skies and cloudless days." Jaclyn shaded her eyes from the afternoon sun. "However, I think they're predicting rain for tonight."

"Then those good-looking men in their horse-drawn carriages will get drenched." Anastasia regarded a flower shop window overflowing with candy-red roses. Her grin faded as she reflected on her morning. Feigning a polite smile she hadn't felt, she'd handed over her precious four-year-old daughter to the man she'd once assumed she'd be married to forever. Now she believed his parenting skills were inadequate.

Although the textbook family she'd always wanted was gone, her priority was her daughter, and her determination to give Soo-Min a picture-perfect life remained firm.

"Your ex acts as if he's the next Shakespeare, but beneath that tweed blazer—"

"Is the father of my little girl," Anastasia said.

"He's the adoptive father."

Anastasia felt her face heat as she met Jaclyn's pale-blue gaze. "Whether a child is natural or adopted, the child is yours to love. In fact, you love that child more."

"I'm sorry. You're right. I've always considered my adoptive parents to be my true parents."

Anastasia gave her friend a quick hug. "Apology accepted. If Soo-Min wasn't mixed up in Justin's mid-life crisis, I wouldn't care what he did or whom he married."

Jaclyn tucked a strand of auburn hair behind her multi-pierced ear. "The custody dispute won't be easy. Justin is a community college professor and you're ..."

"A cancer survivor? Yes, and stronger because of the ordeal." And fortunate to be alive. "Is your bungalow far from here?"

"The house is in an oceanfront community a few miles across the bridge."

Anastasia easily kept up with her friend's pace. "Aren't you a struggling travel agent?"

Jaclyn laughed. "Yes." She pointed to a metallic-red smart car parked illegally and ducked into the driver's seat. "Get in. Oh, and I probably should've told you sooner, but it's not mine."

"Don't tell me you stole the car."

Jaclyn shook her head. "Not the car. The oceanfront house, and I didn't steal that, either. You remember my older brother, Luciano, don't you?"

An unexpected ache settled in Anastasia's throat. There wasn't a woman on the planet who wouldn't remember Luciano.

End of Excerpt Chapter One

I Love You More

Want more? Valentine Hearts if available on Amazon and FREE on Kindle Unlimited!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07N14M9WK/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_WR-rCbC1CSQTV