jungkook

+++

'Promise no matter what, you'll love and belive in me.'

'Promise.'

+ + +

Y/N was currently dressed in a white blouse, and a pair of ripped jeans, her hair curled and a subtle look.

'Where are you going, dressed up?' Jungkook asked, as he watched his girlfriend movement.

'To met an someone.' She replied putting on her white sneakers.

'oh, okay.' he said going back to the tv. It honestly broke her heart how he doesn't care as much, he says he does, and she's just being dramtic, but it feels like he-gave up on this relationship.

'See you later,' Y/N said shutting the door.

-Jungkook POV-

I know that me and Y/N grew apart, I don't know, i just feel like something bad will happen...i dont trust her.

With that I slipped on a pair of shoes, along with a jacket and followed her. She was humming her favorite tune, i didn't realize a smile grew on my face. She's unoticably beautiful. We soon got to a park. She took off her headphones out,

'MINHYUK!' she ran hugging the guy. Who is he? Huh, i knew it. I don't trust her, anymore.

                                                                                 -Y/N POV-

'MINHYUK!' I ran to my bestfriend, that i haven't seen in ages.  He's like an older brother.

'How you doing lil sis?' he said hugging me.

'hehe good, i mi-' I got cut off my-jungkook?

'So this is what you mean by 'meeting someone'?'

He yelled angrily, I turned around with pleadful eye's.

'No jungkook, it no-' he cut me off once agian.

'NO! how will you explain this?' he says, scoffing.

'Kook, he-' jungkook sighs.

'whatever. I guess i'll just do the same.' My heart broke when he said that, my eye's began to water.

'What about trust?' I said sniffling.

'Trust? That doesn't exist anymore.' he said turning away. I grabbed his arm.

'babe, please let m-' I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek, he s-slapped me? I looked up to disgusted jungkook, tears falling down my red cheeks.

'dont touch me.' he said in a cold tone, walking away.  I blinked a few times..this can't be happening...no way. 

I ran to him, he was at the street. Jungkook being jungkook didn't look both ways. My eye's widened as a car was speeding. I ran to him, pushing him out the way just in time before,