The End Of It All.

May 14th, Tuesday

May 14th, Tuesday.
The End Of It All.
*********************

We were up at exactly four am. Dressed and packed with our bags, leaving the building at exactly four fifteen.

The plan was of course taking longer than we thought now that I had gone and broken my damn ankle.

I had to hop down the freaking ten flights of stairs we were up in. River then insisted on wheeling me in the wheel chair when he could as Ted followed close to my side. And if the wheelchair was too hard Savannah and Marie were helping me hop around, down and up different places and stairs.

We passed the hospital, which put us off course two minutes as River dashed inside and found a moon boot. For those who don't know what it is, it's a bit of material that wraps around a foot and it's cast when it's broken to assist with walking. This was going to be needed once we hopped the fence, we aren't taking the wheelchair with us.

We followed our plan, leaving the city and finding a place where we could see TSZ again, but they couldn't see us... Also without using the binoculars as such.

We round the other side, opposite the main gate everyone entered, was a nice forest area where we were able to hide behind trees and bushes. River almost pushed me into a position ivy bush, I threatened to shoot him which scared him... Good.

We were also at a part of the fence where less guards were pitched around, especially early in the morning.

The sun was just rising, meaning we couldn't have used any flashlights to give off our whereabouts.

We ran and walked, dodging as many Z's as we could as we were limited on weapons. Meaning everyone pushed me to the back as they caught in one on one combat.

We finally made it to our mark, only two hours later of course. I became very anxious, as the others were as well.

River positioned me and the wheelchair beside a tree, passing me a set of binoculars so I could keep an eye out on the guards that were a bit further away closer to the plane. The others stood behind me, having something to eat while talking about the plan. We were going to have to wait until five fifty, so only another fifteen minutes before we could move in on them.

They changed guards at this time, which was going to be perfect for us.

I could also see behind the fences and guards, was the last plane and they looked to be filling it up with supplies. They were leaving today and I am determined to get on that.

As we stopped, Marie and Savannah helped me apply the moon boot, so I could walk/run on my ankle. I couldn't stay in the wheel chair for the rest of this plan.

I could suddenly smell smoke, I turned to see Marie standing against a tree with a smoke in her hand.

I could get up right now and rip it out of her hands but I'm sure she'd fight back and that's the last thing I need.