Ethan and Emma

Emma's POV
Ethan and I have been together for awhile now but our fans still don't know. It's not that we don't want to tell them, we just feel they'll expect highly of us.
But i also don't want to tell them because I don't know if we will last much longer.
Why? You ask?
Grayson Bailey Dolan.
I think I love him and Ethan both. Just. As. Much.
I feel terrible, and scared. But I want Grayson so badly.

*Emma calls Grayson*
E- hey gray, how are you?
G- been feeling a bit down. Wanna come over?
E- yeah, will e be there?
G- he can't, he's out with a new friend.
E- what's his name?
G- her name, is Cassandra.
E- oh aha, it's a girl.
G- yeah, but there just friends. He assured me.
E- I'm coming over right now!

Graysons POV

Ethan isn't out with a friend. He's out with his ex. Cassandra is a beautiful girl, she has an amazing job and family. I didn't want Emma to feel like it was a competition.
I'm excited to hang out with Emma. The problem is, I like her.

*emma knocks at the door*
Hey Gray! Missed you! She leans in for a hug. Oh fuck. I hug her back and tel her how excited I am to see her.

Emma's POV
Hey gray! Missed you! I lean in for a hug and he hugs me back. It felt so good.
He's wearing a black tank top, making his abs pop out as it's a bit too tight.
I wear a black top and light blue denim shorts, the top is a bit revealing.

We watch to all the boys I've loved before on Netflix and I don't know why I picked it. He must feel so awkward. We laugh and tickle eachother. By the end of the movie we are cuddled up on the couch.

Graysons POV
we are cuddling and I don't know what to do, so I just lean in and kiss her.
WHAT HAVE I DONE.
"I'm sorry I shouldn't have kissed you it was a mistake I'm sorry"
"Gray it's okay, I liked it"
She starts kissing me passionately as rough, and we start to grip on to eachother.

We both start taking our clothes off, and she lays down.

Emma's POV:
I just started kissing him really rough. We start taking our clothes off. I lay down. WHAT AM I DOING??!

he inserts two finger inside me and goes as deep as he can, then starts the thrust harder than Ethan ever has. I feel my self reaching my high.
I moan so many things.
"Daddy"
"Ohhh daddy grayson"
"you're so much better than Ethan"

I feel myself about to cum but he stops.

"Why did you stop?"
"Because baby girl, I want to taste you. Spread your legs as far as they go and let me make you squirt in my mouth"