Colorless

All my life I always lived in the dark, everything was so dull, an lifeless, but then one day I met him. Levi, the love of my life, the only person who every made me feel bubbly, the day I met him the world was suddenly colorful, warm an beautiful. I loved him so so much, he is my world, or at least...he was my world.

I stood at his work door, all color drain from my vision, tears stream down my face as i clinch hard on to the fabric of my shirt. levi, my love, right in front of me, as I hid slight behind the door, was kissing a girl who wasn't me, a girl I only met once, his ex...

Before my tears could turned to sobs I turned around an bolted from the door an out of the building, I had to leave. I was obviously no longer wanted, no longer needed. I just jumped in my car an left, but before I drove away I looked at my phone, it was a present from levi, he knew I couldn't afford one, written on the back said 'love you forever an always' "heh lier" I sadly laughed whipping tears from my eyes an then tossing the phone out the window an running it over.

The years before I met levi I always felt there was no need for living, but then when he came into my life I had a reason to live, but..that was ripped from me, an here I am now driving to my final destination.

I soon park my car by some trees an walk along a path up a hill, an came to a bridge, this place wasn't very popular because not many knew about it, but this place was always special, here on this bridge was where levi first asked me out, where we had are first kiss, an where I'd have my last memory, my last moment.

I slowly walked over to the bridges ledge an looked down the 20 foot drop an at the fast flowing water.

"This is it I guess,"

——
Levi's pov
——

I had been several days since (y/n) had gone missing, they couldn't even find a trace of her car. There has been no signs or leads, I was growing more worried by the day, every few hours I'd text her phone in hopes that some how she'll answer.
I constantly watch the news now, an ive hardly been able to work.

I lazily reach my hand to grab my phone, to try an send more texts to (y/n). My tv on in he background.

"THIS JUST IN THE MISSING GIRL (y/n) HAS FINALLY BEEN FOUND"

My heart leaps at the sudden news announcement an I look at the screen but what I see breaks my heart. A body bag on a stretcher.

"(Y/n) has been pronounced dead, she was found lifeless in a river in a secluded area, along with her car. There has been no signs of struggle an police are ruling it out as a suicide."

Tears began to run down my face as I jumped up an grabbed my car keys to head to the police station. "Why!? What happened an why did it happen to her!?"

————————————————

So I haven't really written in a long time so this story is gonna be very rusty.

Also I wanted it to end where levi will never fully know why she did it or the fact that she knew his little secret.