Video bomb

Au: Omega!verse

A/n: yeet, so basically Midoriya has been requested for an interview, except they send him the questions and he reads them out loud and makes his own video.

Third person

"Highschool?"

Hee paused.

"Well, I was finally out of high school. Those were the worst years of my life. Especially since...Kacchan was there. He almost impregnated me during third year, it's bad enough that I'm already his... Sometimes, I can still feel him biting into my neck, hearing his husky voice by my ear. Kacchan has claimed me in the third year of junior high. I thought it'll be a great Idea...yet he takes advantage of my heat periods for his pleasure. But, sometimes... I do like it rough. Actually, I've loved it when he pulled my hair, or when he bites my shoulder...yet I've never had told anyone, afraid of being called a freak or kinky. I actually purposely don't take my suppressants because I wanted him inside me so bad. Basically...without revealing how many more kinks I have... It was my fault for almost getting impregnated. Another fun fact, I'd never actually became a hero... I started to work at Kacchan's and my favorite restaurant as a waiter. The only reason I continued to go to U.A. was because I joined the General studies department, still watching Kacchan grow. One day...his quirk got stronger, I went to go congratulate him..but he.. How do I put this... " a light tint of pink covered his cheeks.

"Rammed your ass?"

" Ye..yeah! That! W-wait, Kacchan! Wh-what are you...?! "

"To..ram your ass."

" Not now! We are in camera! "

"What's wrong with now, weren't you talking about kinks just now?"

" I-I...I... "

"Shut up and come here, I missed your ass."

" NoooOoooOo! "

He pulled down my shorts as I struggled to get away.

"Stop moving, damnit."

" Were-were in camera! "

"We'll make a sex tape, god damnit!"

End

A/N: HEY GUYS. IT'S ME AUTHOR-CHAN/SUSHI. Sorry, school and home issues had kept me from the online world and my wattpad decided to log me out! YaY! FuCkinG grEat, aye? Anywho, short chapter with nothing but dialogue. Hope you've enjoyed it though! Thank you!