suppressants

AU:OMEGAVERSE
Omega: Bakugou
Alpha: Todoroki.

Today, I had decided to study in the living room of our dorms. I had no specific reason, I just did. As always, I focused, not noticing someone that walked by. Well, they did walk by, right? Scoffing, I ignored the figure that supposedly walked towards the kitchen.

"What time is it?" I yawned out loud, checking the time. It read ' 7:59 pm'.

"No wonder..." I said with a sigh, my ruby eyes slightly blinking .

My eyes slowly changes its glance on various objects, Todoroki being one of them.

Turns out, I had caught him staring at me-

"Oi, the hell you want, Icy-hot?!" I shouted, not liking the idea some 'pervert' was staring at me. Out of nowhere, a cinnamon peppermint scent filled the room. My heart began to race, suddenly feeling aroused. My dumbass didn't want it to be so obvious, so I stayed there, one arm between my legs as I knew an erection will probably form-- oh, look at that. I was fucking right. A blush pread across my cheeks as I began to pant lightly. "F..fuck.." I mumbled, realizing what he was doing. Ot didn't tale long before he was right on top of me...

Todoroki POV

I went to grab a glass of water, since my throat seem perched. Bakugou was in the living area, studying. He seemed busy, so I tried to ignore him. I barely walked a few steps before a burnt sugar sent filled the area. My heart seemed to stop, placing a hand over my mouth and slowly sat on the couch. Bakugou is pretty busy, he wont notice...right?
My hand slid down my pants, beginning to palm myself. The scent became stronger, causing my to drool as my thoughts disappeared. Bakugou spoke, shit... His expression started to change, and I couldn't hold myself back anymore...

"Bakugou..?" I looked down at his flustered face, lips only centimetres apart. "O..oi, the fuck you..do..doin--? !" I had cut him off, slamming my lips against his. The ash blond slowly melted into the kiss, tightly wrapping his arms around my waist.
~time skip meh cheese sticks~
+NSFW!+

Bakugou bounced up and down in a steady pace, kissing me every time he needed to rest. My nature took over, having me push him down and speed up the process. His moans filled the living area, "sl-slow dow-n idi-idiot!'' He stutters, not placing any effect on me. Bakugou placed his hands down by my manhood, trying to stop me from motion. My lust got the best of me, I couldn't stop. I turned him over, holding his arms up as support. I was in a few more thrust before I'd knotted inside. We stayed motionless for a while," Bak-bakugou? " my voice seemed drained out, leaning forwards as I licked his neck.
" What? "
"Le...let me bite you... I can't hold back..please go to the hospital..."

" J..just do it, you coward. "

A/n: sorry, short. Was half asleep when I wrote this. :p