⫸ R.I.P 2 my youth

sitting all alone in the bathroom at a party, hearing the muffled out song, cigarette in hand and beer at the side.

'maybe it was a bad idea to come to this afterall.' i thought to myself

i thought it would be fun to come to a party for once, to be free from everything.

guess i was wrong. nobody doesn't even notice i'm not at the dance floor anymore, 'i have better shit to do anyway' i thought to myself again, smoking the cigarette that i had in my hand.

everyone always leaves me, though, i guess it's not really a surprise anymore. all i have now is just cigarettes and beer here to cheer me up.

god, just choke me till i can't breathe anymore, just throw me into a box with the oxygen off, anything to stop this pain.

it's just so lonely. i just want warm hands to wrap around me, hold me, and keep me warm forever.

but i guess life just isn't that easy.

i took a sip from the beer that laid beside me. i'm too tired to do anything anymore.

black spots started to invade my vision

'i'm tired.'
​​
and everything turned black, the only last thing i heard was only the sound of the muffled out song.

​​

'𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱,

​  ​  ​    ​   ​    ​   ​     𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘱'