Prologue

"I already told you Baekhyun, you were just a fling. Nothing more. I don't want my career to be ruined."

"Let's stop everything here. Let's pretend we never had anything to do with each other" He dragged his cigarette away from his lips and blew out the smoke into the air as he looked out of the window.

"I'm going to be dating someone very soon, my image and my career are the most important things to me Baekhyun. Let's stop seeing each other" he spoke as he threw the cigarette away from his fingers and stood up from the chair he was sitting on.

Baekhyun doesn't want to seem like a beggar. He doesn't want to beg him to stay. He has his ego and pride. Baekhyun knows that deep in his heart, he had gotten used to Chanyeol and it will be hard to let the man go. He wants to stop him.

But he knows that he shouldn't. He won't.

"Are you sure you want to leave me Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked, eyeing Chanyeol from the back and waiting for an answer.

It wasn't like they had a proper relationship, neither of them ever asked the other what their relationship actually is. Baekhyun doesn't have any right to stop Chanyeol if the latter wants to leave.

"Yes, I wouldn't have said it otherwise" He left, closing the door behind him.

His chest aches, he doesn't know why. He knew this was going to happen. It's not like Chanyeol means anything to him than a fling.

Now that he and Park Chanyeol doesn't have anything to do with each other anymore, he might as well go hunt for his new prey.

Yeah, right. He should.

He sat down on the chair Chanyeol previously sat and pulled out a cigarette out of its package and lit it with the lighter in his hands.

He looked at the lighter in his hands, the name Loey was craved on the lighter. Seems like Chanyeol had forgotten his lighter. He stared at the lighter in his hands for a while.

The smokes came out of his mouth as he dragged the cigarette away from his lips.

He threw the lighter out of the open window.

If Park Chanyeol wants to leave him, it's his loss.