Chapter 1 : someone new someone gone

Kawais has been missing for at least a year now, nowhere to be seen from Underground. No one really remembers her well, as time has passed. She barely had talked to anyone at the time, besides Toriel and Sans. She had but left behind a soul. The soul was intact, but corrupted as it was. When they left, she didn't say a word of where she was going or if anything had happened or came up.
No one knew how the soul came to be. Kawais apparently left it at Toriel'a place before she left.

The soul apparently couldn't be found by their owner, so Toriel kept it just in case.
On December 13, 2XXX, the soul started to crack, and break.
Toriel was freaking out as to what was happening, and fled The Ruins to Snowdin thoughts running wildly as to what could be happening. She went to where the skeleton brothers were,thinking that they could help. At the front door, Toriel nervously knocked frantically.
Papyrus opened the door, "What's wrong Toriel?" "T-the soul! Its cracking!" Toriel looked afraid showing Papyrus the cracking soul.
"I don't know what's h-happening!" Toriel said.

Sans walked down the stairs, to see the commotion. In a flash,a light light emitted from the soul, cracking and then broke.