chapter - 1

"Maasi...leave me.... please..."

"Ahh!"...it's hurting me maasi...leave my hair please...

"How dare you to hide the salary from me ?"

"Who will pay the money which I had spent on ur education?"

Answer me ? A tight slap touched her face....making her fell on the cold floor....

Maasi I have saved this month salary for mom death anniversary....

Please maasi I will give you the salary the next month....

Please don't beat me... please....

You did wrong hiding this from me you little witch....you will pay for it...

You will do the whole house chores until you give me the next month salary in my hands...... understood...she yelled letting her hair loose from her tight grip....

You can't go out you witch.....

You can't wear this dress......

You can't eat this food.....

Give me money for bearing you in our house....

Have you done all the work...or you are simply passing the time the whole day watching television...?

I don't know when you will leave from our life....

If you attend the function with us who will look after the house.....

Never ever come again here ....never ever......it would be the last day for you ...if you ever return...

Ahana ...get up....

Ahana..."what happened bacha why are you shivering....?"

Ahana....

Ahana....

Maa...

Ahana pov

Maa...I hugged her tightly....letting my tears fall down freely...

Shhh!!!

It's ok bacha...it's a night mare....it's the past...now you are safe...see you are in our house.....

No one will harm you.....

Wake up from ur past ahana...wake up....

She was continuously soothing my pain with her sweet guestures...

I quickly wiped my tears and smiled at her pecking her forehead....

"I am fine maa....."I said hugging her

You say this every morning ahana...but wakes up with tears in ur eyes and sweat on your forehead......

"How long you will suffer like this ?"

It's been 2 years don't you think you have to move on....

"You have a beautiful life ahead bacha...why are you spoiling it with ur past....?" She said with tears in her eyes....

Maa..first thing life is beautiful in stories and novels...but in real "life is a war ."

Second thing "I have moved on long ago...maa "

The final thing " I am happy with my present life....and I don't want anything "

"Ahana you are still on bed...when will I drop you at office and when will I attend my duty..."aadi shouted...

"Coming...maa I have to go....so smile ....."I said rushing to the washroom

I closed the door falling on the ground letting the tears fall freely.....