chapter 1 the beginning

Hello there i'm Kyle haygonya, I'm a sixteen year old boy and I live a ordinary life in my home town. I am currently on my way to school where I would meet my friends, however today i've been noticing some strange stuff happening around town similar to what happened before my brother Volt disappeared. I still remember that day when a giant light flashed in the sky and volt was gone, my parents and the police say that he was probably kidnapped or ran away, but I think it had something to do with the flash of light. On my way to school I saw something out of the corner of my eye and when I looked I saw a wolf, this was confusing because this town was no where near a forest and we don't see any wild animals in the park. When I went over to it I noticed something else, the wolf was wearing a type of tag and when I got near the wolf just sat down and stared at me. This gave me enough time to look at the tag, however when I touched it, it began to glow brightly. After the light was gone I found myself in the shallow part of a lake, when I got up I noticed a girl around my age staring at me. This girl however had wolf ears and a wolf tail, "Uhh hi there." I said since it was quiet, the girl went over to me and said "Hi what's your name?" "Oh my name is Kyle Haygonya," I answered, "What's yours?" "My name is Jane. Jane Kadesoki" she said, then she offered me some help getting up which I gladly accepted. "So what is this place?" I asked, " This is Urigon, although I can tell that your not from around here. " she said "yeah, I'm from a place called Earth." I said not realizing that she probably already knew about where I was from, "Oh so your from the same world as the boy from before?" She said. Boy from before, was she referring to volt, "yeah, but when did the other boy get here" I asked "hmmm in earth years, i'd say around ten years ago". This struck me because my brother volt disappeared around ten years ago when me and him were only six. We went into a village where we got a quick bite to eat and then she invited me to stay at her house for a bit until I can get my own place. When it got dark I imagined what it will happen now that I'm stuck in this world, I wondered if i'll ever get home and see my family again or see my girlfriend. These thoughts overwhelmed me to the point where I thought I wouldn't be able to sleep, but I ended up falling asleep and forgetting everything.