thank you for existing, and i love you.

yedam

yedam

thank you so much for existing, bang yedam. you have been the most sweetest, innocent and cutest trainee among all 28 trainees. you've been by silver boys' side all along, true thick and thin, rain or shine, and i miss you performing energetic with the others. you have probably never know how much i love you,, and ever since the day i chanced upon the video of you singing there's nothing holding me back in jyp vs yg, i fell in love with not just you, but your vocals too. you're the sweetest and nicest person out there in this world, and none of us beings in this earth deserve you. you had no idea how happy i am for you when you debuted, i was ready to cry. and when you sang last dance? i was almost in tears and your vocals were angelic, beautiful, and sweet. i hope you don't get too depressed or sad about not debuting with the other silver boys,, i really want to see a real, beautiful smile on your face again.

i love you, bang yedam.

junkyu

junkyu

thank you for existing, kim junkyu. you're that one trainee who kept making me serve lanes constantly because of your cuteness. you were so adorable i couldn't help screaming every time i saw you, and you were the one who always cheered me up with your diary cams whenever i was down about other stuff. although I've never watched mixnine, i know that you did well, and the main reason you didn't get in the final 9 was because of─popularity. but nevertheless, your vocals make me feel like i'm in heaven, and you're such a beautiful and nice human being i don't even deserve you. honestly, i still remember being so shocked by your vocals in the first episode of yg treasure box, and when you sang beautiful with yunseo. and when you debuted, i was so happy for you i couldn't keep that wide smile of my face. i hope you will continue to shine as bright as a star, especially with vocals like yours.

i love you, kim junkyu.