✨1✨

Jungwoo was sitting in the living room of his and his boyfriend of two years' house. He was sitting in the floor coloring in his princess coloring book, waiting for his daddy to come home from work. He waited patiently as he colored a picture for Lucas to come home to.

Jungwoo sat up hearing the jingle of keys in the door and then the door opening. Jungwoo excitedly jumped up and ran over to the tall male, jumping onto him. "daddy! daddy! I missed you!" Jungwoo giggled, wrapping his arms around the other's neck. Lucas smiled widely and closed the door behind him, being sure to lock it shut. "I know you did."

"how was work daddy?" Jungwoo asked politely, smiling softly. "it was okay, I just missed my little boy." Lucas said setting the other down as he looked around at the messy floor. "Jungwoo remember you have to clean up after yourself." Lucas softly scolded, not wanting to upset him if he used a bigger tone of voice, knowing how sensitive the little boy was. Jungwoo nodded his head as he started cleaning everything up. "daddy! I colored you something." the smaller boy said as he handed the coloring book to the taller male and went back to picking up his things and putting them in the right place.

Lucas looked at the coloring and smiled as he set the book down and picked the other up. "I love it, princess it's so adorable, just like you." he said as he went to the kitchen. It was a little after seven P.M. so Lucas looked at the other. "what do you want for dinner?" he asked the smaller boy. "dino nuggets!" Jungwoo excitedly exclaimed as he wiggled out of the other's grasp and sat down at the table. "alright, do you want daddy to feed you then?" Lucas asked as he grabbed the package of dinosaur snapped chicken nuggets from the freezer and grabbed the pan from the cupboard and set some of the chicken nuggets on it and placed them in the oven. "yes, pwease!" Jungwoo giggled softly. Lucas walked back over to the other and pecked his cheek. "I love you sweet pea."

Jungwoo smiled. He always loved hearing those three words leave the other's mouth. "I love you too." Jungwoo smiled more as he hugged the other, pulling the taller male close to him. Lucas smiled, kissing the other's forehead and heard the timer go off. Lucas moved away from the other and went to check the food. Lucas turned the oven off and grabbed an oven mitt and took the chicken nuggets out and grabbed a little tray that Lucas had bought him for when he's in little space. He placed a few of the dinosaur shaped nuggets on the tray and walked over to the other and set the tray in front of the smaller boy and sat beside him and grabbed one of the nuggets. "they're still hot so you have to blow on it." Lucas said, placing the one he had in front of the small boy. Jungwoo did has instructed, blowing on it. "Say 'awe'." Lucas said, smiling softly. Jungwoo giggled and opened his mouth as Lucas started feeding him.

After a few minutes had passed Lucas grabbed the now empty tray and set it in the sink. "do you want some milk, princess?" Lucas asked grabbing the boy's blue bottle. Jungwoo nodded his head and went to the living room grabbing his stuffie named, "rascal". Lucas smiled at the sight and grabbed the ingredients and placed the top back on the bottle and shook it up to mix the ingredients up, waiting for it to be milk.

Lucas walked into the living room and grabbed the small boy's hand. " Wanna change into a onesie, little boy?" he asked as he walked them to their room. Jungwoo squealed excitedly as he ran to their room and grabbed his cat onesie from the drawers and removed his old clothes and clothed himself in the onesie and flipped the hoodie up, which had cat ears on top and a little cat face. Jungwoo waddled back over to the taller male and made grabby hands. "bottle?" he asked, looking up at the other. Lucas handed the bottle to the little.

Lucas changed into some sleepwear and layed down in bed and opened his arms for the little boy. Jungwoo crawled into bed, bottle in one hand as he cuddled up with the taller male. Lucas knew he'd be out any minute cause the milk always, always made Jungwoo sleepy. "I love you, sweet pea." Lucas smiled softly. Jungwoo smiled back, now with an empty bottle in his hand. Lucas grabbed the bottle and placed it on the bedside table and reached for the boy's pacifier. Lucas turned back to the other and placed the pacifier between the other's lips. Jungwoo smiled sleeply as he started to suck on his paci and with that he was out like a light. Lucas smiled to himself as he watched the other's pretty, sleeping face. Lucas turned off the lamp beside them and held the other's close as he started to drift off to sleep as well.

🍼✨💫🍼✨💫🍼