How To Suck Your Own D*ck - the Jawn Rocha Lifestyle

Jawn was lounging in the corner of the blue room, half heartedly scrolling through his Instagram feed, searching for some form of entertainment. The other half of his attention was on the conversation his friends were having across the room. At first, Awsten's angelic voice combined with the fan fiction they had been reading entertained him, but after two full days of recording, it became quite tedious.

The pressure building in his bladder made him suddenly regret his second trip to Starbucks. He stood, eyes still plastered to his phone screen, with Awsten's warm laugh blessing the room as Jawn exited towards the bathroom.

Subsequent to using the facilities, Jawn set his phone down on the vanity to wash his hands. The link his phone was open to immediately caught his attention. Clicking it, he was directed to an article that was titled in big bold letters; 'HOW TO SUCK YOUR OWN DICK'.

Genuinely intrigued, Jawn spent the next few minutes leaning on the vanity, reading the article in its entirety. After a few moments of contemplation, his curiosity got the best of him as he wanted to test if he could accomplish this difficult feat.

He slid off his black skinny jeans and dark grey underwear and followed the procedure the article had described.

He first had to make his member hard, and the easiest way he could think to do this was with pictures of Awsten. He began to scroll through the photos in the album tilted 'Aws' with a red heart, and it didn't take long for his length to become fully erect.

"Well, here goes nothing," Jawn muttered as he laid down on the cold bathroom tiles, his head resting against the wall behind him. He placed his hands behind his knees and brought them up above his head. With ease, he was able to wrap his soft lips around his throbbing shaft. Jawn was simultaneously surprised and impressed with his accomplishments.

He suddenly became aware that he had been in the bathroom for a long time. Not wanting them to get suspicious, he decided to quickly get dressed and rejoin his friends.

As he walked down the hall, the conversation in the other room grew louder and louder. "What would Otto's podcast be about, if he could work out how to use an electronic?" he heard Travis' perfect voice enquire as he passed through the doorway.

"Honestly, he's kind of a wildcard. It could be about anything really," Awsten stated in response as Jawn reentered the room.

Craning his neck to face Jawn, who had resumed his position on the couch in the corner, Awsten asked, "Why the hell were you in there for so long?"

Jawn, unsure of how to respond, struggled to get any words out.

"Actually, I don't wanna know," Awsten interjected, turning back towards Travis.

Jawn sighed a slight breath of relief as he no longer had to explain himself.

Continuing with the podcast, Travis smirked as he asked Awsten another question. "My last one is what do you think Jawn's podcast would be about?"

Without hesitation, Awsten responded with a confident, "Oh, easy. How to suck your own dick." As the words rang out into the air, Jawn's heart dropped. A worried expression washed over his face as Awsten continued, without reciprocating Jawn's stare. "And, like, each episode is a different method. It would be called 'How To Suck Your Own Dick - the Jawn Rocha Show'. No, 'the Jawn Rocha Lifestyle.'"

Jawn, assuming Awsten wasn't joking blurted out, "How the fuck do you know about that!?"

Awsten, assuming Jawn was joking, began to laugh quietly. As he turned his head to meet Jawn's terrified gaze, the smile faded.

"I've only done it once, that was the first time," Jawn continued defensively, digging himself deeper into a hole.

"Wait, you've actually sucked your own dick?" Awsten said as he realised Jawn was serious. He began to feel guilty for bringing up the subject. "I was only joking. I had no idea you actually -" Cutting himself off, he continued with, "Can you really do it?" His voice was now filled with intrigue rather than shock.

Jawn's face had flushed red. His palms were sweaty, knees weak, arms were heavy. He just sat there, unresponsive, his eyes focused on Awsten. He was trying to think of a way to save himself, but he realised he had thrown himself under a bus and there was no way back from it. Jawn didn't mind embarrassing himself in front of Travis, but he didn't want Awsten to think less of him.

After a few moments of silence, Awsten watched his friend bolt out of the room.

Jawn ran straight to the bathroom to splash some cool water on his hot, red face.

Awsten turned to exchange a glance with Travis before trailing after Jawn.

Knocking on the ajar bathroom door whilst pushing it open, Awsten hesitantly greeted his panicking friend. He felt bad for what had happened and didn't want Jawn of all people to hate him. After receiving no response, he cautiously continued, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... embarrass you..." He said whilst softly closing the door behind him.

"Nah Aws, it's okay. I embarrassed myself," Jawn replied calmly. As he turned to face Awsten, a water drop fell from his eyebrow.

Awsten opened his mouth, about to say something, but stopped himself. After a moment's pause, his intrigue won. "So you can actually do it?"

After releasing a gentle laugh, Jawn nodded. "Yeah, it's actually pretty easy."

"Can I admit something to you?" Awsten asked with a hint of hesitation in his voice as he sat on the closed toilet lid. Jawn's slight nod if confirmation urged him to continue with his revelation. "I've always wanted to do it, but I've never actually tried it. But I kind of want to..."

A grin crept across Jawn's face, which soon turned to a giggle as he responded, "Try it. Right here, right now. I dare you."

Awsten considered this for a second. "Seriously?"

"Yes, seriously."

"Only if you show me you can do it first."

"Deal." Jawn tried to hide his elation, but a huge smile crept onto his face. He finally had his chance. He pulled down his jeans once again, revealing his large boner. Just thinking about the opportunity to finally see Awsten naked had turned him on.

Awsten copied, unbuckling his belt and pulling down his own pair of black skinny jeans. Awsten had immediately become hard when he saw Jawn's pole.

Jawn laid down on the tiles once again to demonstrate the autofelliation process to his audience. Once his phallas has surpassed his lips, he began to simultaneously move his head and body together for a few moments before breaking this formation.

Impressed, Awsten nodded whilst quietly applauding the performance. "You should seriously start the podcast," he joked.

Jawn chuckled at the statement. Still sitting on the floor, he ushered Awsten towards him.

He obeyed and laid down just as Jawn had. He placed his hands under his knees and brought them up towards his face. After a few moments of strain, his rod was still half a foot from his mouth, so he collapsed, defeated. "I can't do it," he sighed.

"Try again. I'll see if I can help." Jawn instructed. Once he was back in position, Jawn placed one hand on Awsten's ass and gently pushed it upwards, with the other in Awsten's bright red hair, trying to bridge the gap between the boy's throbbing erection and his open mouth.

The more Jawn pushed, the more Awsten winced as it began to hurt. It became clear that even with Jawn's assistance he wasn't able to do it. Awsten released a disappointed sigh as he sat up. "It's no use, I can't do it."

Jawn was staring directly at Awsten's nine inch schlong, his mouth watering. "Well since we're here anyway..." he trailed, "I could probably help you with that..." he offered with a devilish smile, one which Awsten returned.

"Be my guest". Awsten suddenly no longer cared about his failed autofelliation attempts. He was excited for what was about to happen. He had dreamed of this moment.

He moved himself away from the wall so he was laying across the middle of the bathroom floor. Jawn grabbed Awsten's meat with his right hand whilst propping himself up with his left hand. He began to gently stroke it before leaning down and popping it into his mouth.

As Jawn's head bobbed up and down, faster and faster, his lips tight around the the tool, a soft moan escaped from Awsten's irresistible lips. It was then followed by a longer, louder one as Jawn deep throated his endowment.

Both men were too engrossed in what they were doing to notice Otto walk into the bathroom.