Im Pregnant...With Liam Payne's Baby

hey guys!!This is my first full book, so tell me what you think!

LIAMS POV:

'Shut the door, turn the light off.I wanna be with you, I wanna feel your love. I wanna lay beside you, i cannot hide this, Even though i try."

I heard a knock on the door, and saw Harry. "Shhh!!!" I told him and pointed to Kay.

"Sorry!" Harry whispered as he silently shut the door. "Aww she looked so cute when she is sleeping!"I thought as i kissed her on her forehead. She snuggled closer to me as i turned the light off next to my bed.With my arms wrapped around her waist, I fell asleep.

______________________________________________________________________________________

"GOOD MOOORRRNINNGGG!!!!!" I heard someone scream. I opened my eyes and saw Louis with a carrrot in his hand. "Get up ya love birds!!" He said as he walked out the door. I looked down and saw Kay just waking up.

"Hello love"I said to her as she smiled and sat up.

"Was that Louis?"

"Yeah. Apparently he is a morning person."

She giggled and leaned in towards me. Our lips met and i could feel her smile. So cute. We both got out of bed and walked into the kitchen, As i held her hand. I looked over at the stove and saw that Zayn and Louis were making pancakes. Niall was screaming "HURRY UP IM HUNGRY" every 2 seconds. I rolled my eyes and said to him "When arent you hungry?"

He shrugged. "True"

I felt an arm reach over my shoulder. "Pancakes are ready"Kay said as she collected the rest of the plates.

After a few seconds my plate returned with Pancakes, Bacon, And muffins. "Thanks, Babe!"

"Youre very welcome!"

Soon, All six of us sat down and ate. Im pretty sure Niall went up four times to get more food. When we finished, We all listened to Zayn as he told us what we were planning t do today.

"Okay well todays going to be a nice day, so maybe we can go to the outdoor mall?Sound Good?"

I nodded and saw the rest of the boys and Kay do the same.

"Alright, Head out!"

We all scrambled to our rooms.I met Kay in mine, because we shared.

"Good breakfast, Huh?"

"Yeah. Louis does make good pancakes!"

"Mhm!" She said as she walked over to me. She put her arms around my neck and i pulled her in close. We started to make out for a few minutes, As i felt her legs wrap around me. I picked her up and we started to passionately kiss until i felt us go down. Before i knew it, We were on the floor, her ontop of me.

She laughed with her beautiful smile. "Babe we have to get dressed and i have to take a shower"

"Fine." I said as i put on a pouty face.

She rolled her eyes and got her clothes out, As i did the same. "Be out in a bit' Kay said as she went into the bathroom. I followed her.

"Li, what are you doing? Get out you weirdo" She said with a strange look on her face.

'Fine. But you still love me right?"

" Of course babe."

_________________________________________________________________________________

Make sure you vote and comment

__________________________________________________________________________________

UGH just wrote an entire new chapter and the flipping thing didnt even save!!!!!!! STUPID WATTPAD

Anyways i will try hard to rewrite it... So mad right now :0 :0

*

KAYS POV

After i got out of the shower, I looked over at the bathroom counter.I forgot a towel! Ugh! I peered out the door and looked to the left and the right. The guys werent there, so i started runnung to my room.

"Ah-hem!" I heard a voice say.

"CRAP!" I said out loud as i turned around. "Ummm heyy guys...?!" I said awkwardly as i looked at their faces. Everyone was staring at me. But of course, Louis started laughing so hard as he fell off the couch, and Harry following him. Zayn and Niall chuckled, But laughed no where as hard as Harry and Louis.

Liam got up off the couch and came over to me. He picked me up bridal style, and carried me to my room. As he set me down, I ran to go get a towel. From the next room over i could hear the boys still laughing. I rolled my eyes and looked at Liam. "Thanks"

"No problem" He came over to me and whispered to me "Hey you look hot! No need to be embarassed. He gave me a wink and went out of my room and back into the living room.

After i grabbed my towel, I put it around e and walked to my room. Luckily the boys were in the kitchen at the time(With Eleanor of course".I got dressed and i headed out Along with Eleanor, Who was staying with Louis for the weekend. Sometimes it was nice to have a girl in the house. Not that i minded the boys of course,Especially Liam. I was glad we were in love. He truly made me feel like the luckiest girl on earth. When i was finished getting ready i heard the boys and Eleanor talking in the kitchen. VERY quietly.

"Liam i dont know how she found you. We changed your number and everything' I heard an Irish Accent say.

"I dont know either. She just came up to the door and said Im back." Liam said.

"Well you shouldnt tell kay yet. Danielle can be very threatening and she will want to get rid of Kay." I heard a voice say which sounded like Harrys.

Oh my God.

Danielle was back.