Author's Words

Before we start, I want to say a few things.

You can ask any questions or dare them. If you want to stay anonymous, ask/dare in Private Message and if you want the opposite, comment your ask/dare.

You can ask literally anyone. Even the villains. But I only know Belial so uM--

I will also change where the story takes place like in a movie, before the movie, after the movie, etc... So yeah.

TAKES PLACE IN:: Before Ultra Galaxy Legends and Ultraman Mebius (before Zero and Mebius appeared) will be updated in a different chapter.
Synopsis::
Zero and Mebius lived in an orphanage. They are close like brothers. Mebius is the responsible one, he does pranks from time to time but knows when to stop. He is kinda childish. As for Zero, he is the troublemaking one. He tends to get himself in situations that could get himself killed. He is also naturally curious, charming but quite stupid. Mebius once raged out on Zero (askabouthisplease--)

Note that I don't own ultraman. They belong to Tsuburaya Productions. I only own my OC, Aries.

OC::
This is Aries. She is sarcastic, short-tempered, tomboyish, has trust issues, tends to take action before thinking, then regrets it later on. She is kinda crazy and likes dark things, but also into romance stuff and likes shipping. She has a kind, gentle and caring disguise personality that only the (poor) adults fall for. Her schoolmates already know how she's like. Aries has fire related powers. Ace and Taro is her older brothers. She didn't know about Seven's and Zero's relations much like Zero himself. Ken and Mary knew she would tell her best friend Zero immediately.

Her picture::

That's all for now!! You can ask/dare 1-10 questions to different people