Chapter 1: Just Friends?

Y/n walked into the apartment complex after her college class. She was tired and ready to fall into bed and sleep.She made her way to her apartment door and unlocked it.

"Hey Tom!" Y/n said as she walked into their shared apartment. "Harrison!"

Y/n ran toward them as she saw Harrison was there and jumped into his arms. Harrison picked her up and twirled her around, chuckling. They had not seen each other for 2 months because of a modeling job he had.

"What are you doing here? How long have you been here?" She asked as she pulled away from him.

"Well, I got here an hour ago. As to why I'm here, well..." he paused and turned to look at Tom, signaling him to continue.

"I asked him if he wanted to move in with us." Tom said, bluntly.

"Omg! really?! And did you say yes?! Are you moving in??" Y/n shouted,excitedly.

Harrison laughed at her excitement while Tom just smiled, feeling a tug on his heart. "I'm moving in, beautiful!"

Y/n jumped in his arms again and then moved to hug Tom, which lasted a little longer. She kissed Tom's cheek before pulling away to look at him. Harrison stood to the side, observing with a knowing smile.

"So who's going to show me where my room is?" He said and y/n broke eye contact with Tom while grabbing Harrison's arm and pulling him towards the hall.

"Your room is right next to mine!" She bounced on her heels. She opened to the door to the vacant room and twirled with her arms stretched. "This is where you will be staying. Isn't it lovely." She joked.

The room was a decent size. Not much furniture decorated the room, besides a bed, a small bedside table, a desk and a chair, and a floor length mirror on the far side across from a window. The mirror stood beside the door that led to the walk-in closet.

"It's not much, but I'll help you decorate!" Y/n said, turning to look at Harrison.

"It's great, beautiful. I'd love it if you helped me decorate." Harrison responded pulling her into a hug. Tom stood at the doorway, jealousy coursing through his body.

"Do you guys want to order in and watch a movie or something?" Tom interrupts. Y/n and Harrison pulled away and faced Tom. Y/n opened her mouth to speak but was cut off by a ring. Tom pulled his phone out of his sweatpants and answered a call.

"Hello?" Tom spoke into the phone. "Oh hey, Natalia! What's up, love?... right now?... yea sure that's good! Do you want me to pick you up or would you like to meet there?" Y/n raised an eyebrow at that. "okay I'll get dressed and meet you there! Bye gorgeous!" Tom ended the call and looked at the two of them. "So I have a date." He said, looking at y/n. "But do you guys want to join us to the club?"

Y/n felt a pang on her chest, but shook her head 'no'. Harrison noticed her change in mood and wrapped an arm around her shoulder and pulled her close to her. "We'd love to go."

Tom looked at Harrison's hand brushing over her shoulder before smiling ,tightly. "Alright, we'll head out in an hour." He walked out and heading to his room across the hall.

"I don't want to go, haz!" She whisper shouted.

"How long have you liked him?" Harrison asked, an eyebrow raised at her.

"W-What? What are you talking about?" She stuttered.

"Don't act clueless, how long have you liked Tom?" Harrison smirked.

"I don't like Tom." Y/n said as she made her way to her room. She fell backwards into her bed and sighed, hearing Harrison's footsteps.

"Y/n you have to tell him." Haz said as he walked closer.