RANDOM CAT CRASHING THROUGH WINDOW

(HI GUYS. FIANALLY, I’M GONNA TAKE A BREAK FROM JUST INFORMATIVE PASSAGES AND I’M GOING TO WRITE THIS IN STEAD.)

So, right now, again, the writer and I are tied up in a chair. Franko is pacing in front of us; Bad kitty is waving his paw back and forth-his poisonous claw- and is dripping blue poison on my favorite skirt (SKIRTS ARE USELESS!!!!!! %$#@*& WHY!!!!! That’s why I wrote that!!!) Thanks! That makes my dressing idea so much better... okay, now Vlad’s just desperately trying to turn on the water faucet with his paw-no thumbs- and was failing at the attempt. He was doing this, or ahh, getting water because he put ------- on his lips (I had to mark it out or you would die, and your family members would sue us... stupid family members) Sadly, I somehow agree. We have no money whatsoever. Wait! I just have to put on record; there is this annoying buzzing sound. (Wait. I remember writing something like that... oh, shoot. Not good. Plasticat is comingL. Why did I write this!!!!!?) Uhh, just to leave the boring parts out, we’re on here for 3 hours, and the buzzing sound is getting louder. Apparently, this is so bad; the writer won’t say what’s happening. We really need to get a new one. Finally, we get some action, I think. She just said ‘he’s’ about to come. I see in the corner of my eye, a chubby looking white cat with ginger spots on it. WHEN ARE WE GOING TO STOP TALKING ABOUT CATS! The writer is probably going to end up an old lonely cat lady. (HEY!!!) OK, the window just got boarded up by plastic clingy wrapp…….........

(You don’t want to know what happened next, WHICH IS WHY YOU DO!!!! BECAUSE YOU’RE SOO PERSISTINT, AND HAAAAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT, SO IN MY OWN FORM OF PUNISHMENT, YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTILL I COME UP WITH WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT)