Levi x Reader (Lemon)

I walk down the hall to the dining hall for dinner.

Suddenly, I trip over my own feet, falling to the floor. I expect to hit the floor but instead, I feel strong arms around my waist and a warm, strong chest against my back.

I look behind me and my E/C eyes meet steel gray eyes. My eyes widen a bit as I realize it is Corporal Levi.

"Oi. Clumsy brat. Are you always falling on your face?" he sneers.

"U-um. N-no sir." I answer, back away, giving a salute.

He dismisses it and just stands there.

I look up at him. He's only a few inches taller than me (sorry if your tall, but for this story just pretend you're short). His midnight hair shines as the setting sun shines in through the window a few feet away. His sexy steel gray eyes are focused on me as I nervously shift from foot to foot. His perfect lips pull up into a smirk as he seems to notice my nervousness. Crap.

"Do I make you nervous, brat?" he asks, stepping closer. I take a step back.

"N-no sir."

"Hmm. Get to dinner before I make you clean the stables for a week."

"Yes sir."

I start walking to the dining hall again.

When I'm farther away, I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding in.

As I enter the dining hall, I hear my best friend Hanji call my name from across the room.

"Y/N!!" she starts waving her arms like a maniac. I laugh and head over after grabbing my food.

"What took you so long?" she asks as I sit in between her and Petra.

"Just...got held up with some stuff I guess." I lie.

I don't know why I didn't tell her the truth. I guess I don't want to talk about it.

"Have you seen Corporal Shorty around? He's late." She says, looking around.

"Tch. I'm right here, Shitty Glasses." an annoyed voice says from behind me. I jump, surprised by his sudden presence and almost choke on the piece of bread I was eating.

Levi sits at the end of the table not saying a word.

"So Y/N. Have you told him yet?" Hanji asks out of no where.

I slap my hand over her mouth. Why is she asking this now?

"Jesus, Hanji! Could you be any louder?" I whisper in her ear.

I hear her muffled apology through my hand.

I sigh and roll my eyes before releasing her.

She is absolutely the only person that know about my major crush on the Corporal.

There's a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see Jean.

"Hey Jean." I say, smiling at them "What's up?"

"Uh. I- um I was wondering if I could um talk to you about something." Jean asks nervously.

I look to the table he sits at. Eren and Connie are snickering loudly. I look back up at him. He looks at me with hopeful eyes.

I look to Hanji for help.

"Of course you can!" she exclaims. My eyes widen before I glare harshly at her.

I smile back up at Jean before getting up and shooting another glare at Hanji. She just smiles and winks.